Betfair Replica Chart Long Term TF

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

happystevens wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:31 pm
Thanks for the reply Atho55, I did all that, but it isn't appearing as it should.
Which version of Bet Angel Professional are you using? From your screenshots you haven't got the Import button in your Chart settings which you'll need to import the .bcs file. That button was added in version 1.55.0 if I remember correctly.
happystevens

Ah thank you, didn't realise I had to download it again to update, thought it was a 'click for updates option'. I was on an earlier version.

can i ask help on one more thing, I set up the advanced charts on the ladder a couple months back and for the life of me can't find instructions on how to edit the area.
Is it poss to add these new two second charts below my Price/Traded Volume charts on the ladder, and please how do I do that. been at it for ages with no luck.
First image is my current ladder set up I created
second image is what is showing when I click 'show advanced area' and it just won't let me edit it to swap the second chart with the one I want.

thanks for the help :)
file 4.jpg
file 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:37 pm
Ah thank you, didn't realise I had to download it again to update, thought it was a 'click for updates option'. I was on an earlier version.

can i ask help on one more thing, I set up the advanced charts on the ladder a couple months back and for the life of me can't find instructions on how to edit the area.
Is it poss to add these new two second charts below my Price/Traded Volume charts on the ladder, and please how do I do that. been at it for ages with no luck.
First image is my current ladder set up I created
second image is what is showing when I click 'show advanced area' and it just won't let me edit it to swap the second chart with the one I want.

thanks for the help :)

file 4.jpg
file 5.jpg
Click the Spanner icon to open the ladder settings editor
Then select the 'Chart' tab

You'll be able to change the embedded 'advanced chart' you are using on that page
happystevens

Thanks for the reply Dallas,
Been trying that, then selecting in the popup and trying to save, but it makes no difference.
I am selecting my saved option that I want to save it to as well. Are these directions anywhere in the Betangel training archives, can't seem to find anything to help.
I can view the chart as a pop-up, so i know it is working, but it isn't an ideal solution.

cheers
file 6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:51 pm
Been trying that, then selecting in the popup and trying to save, but it makes no difference.
I am selecting my saved option that I want to save it to as well. Are these directions anywhere in the Betangel training archives, can't seem to find anything to help.
I can view the chart as a pop-up, so i know it is working, but it isn't an ideal solution.

cheers

file 6.jpg
You first need to select the name of the ladder profile settings you want to edit

In the 'Advanced Chart Area' in the ladder settings for 'Chart Style' you need to select
'Betfair replica long term with volume and average volume 2 second update' (assuming thats the one you want to display)
happystevens

Nevermind, found it, that dropdown that I didn't see the first 500 times. Hope i dont forget it, LOL.

Now to edit the sizing.
file 7.jpg
Realrocknrolla

Dallas wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:54 pm
happystevens wrote:
Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:51 pm

cheers

file 6.jpg
You first need to select the name of the ladder profile settings you want to edit

In the 'Advanced Chart Area' in the ladder settings for 'Chart Style' you need to select
'Betfair replica long term with volume and average volume 2 second update' (assuming thats the one you want to display)
Simple but effective chart doing well on the downloads.

Sent you a DM bro.
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:32 pm
Hi Folks

Another simple chart that replicates a BF chart to a certain degree.

It updates every 2 seconds unlike BF's 5 seconds.

I know you can scroll back using advanced charts but this gives you times at the bottom of the chart and a clear picture over a longer TF! It also updates quicker than the BF chart!

Volume is on there with an average volume added also!

Capture 1.JPG

PS Make sure market is in guardian :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hi mate, didn't realise these charts where your little creation... good work man, I use these a lot ;)

Something that I've been meaning to ask is; why are the odds slightly different to an original BF chart i.e. Befiar chart 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 etc.
Betfair replica chart; 5.1, 5.3, 5.5, 5.7, 5.9, 6.2 etc. As Im watching now its actually changing lol

Is the replica just more zoomed in to give earlier indication of price more accurately? Because the replica levels seem to be so well respected its very useful for scalping e.g 10-5mins out, but as activity picks up closer to post time trying to cross reference between BF original and replica can get me in a bit of a muddle lol.

Thinking about it now, I should probably just use the original for a longer term view, and the replica for whats happening in the moment. :idea:
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:12 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Hi Folks

I know you can scroll back using advanced charts but this gives you times at the bottom of the chart and a clear picture over a longer TF! It also updates quicker than the BF chart!

Capture 1.JPG

Hi mate, didn't realise these charts where your little creation... good work man, I use these a lot ;)

Something that I've been meaning to ask is; why are the odds slightly different to an original BF chart i.e. Befiar chart 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5 etc.
Betfair replica chart; 5.1, 5.3, 5.5, 5.7, 5.9, 6.2 etc. As Im watching now its actually changing lol

Is the replica just more zoomed in to give earlier indication of price more accurately? Because the replica levels seem to be so well respected its very useful for scalping e.g 10-5mins out, but as activity picks up closer to post time trying to cross reference between BF original and replica can get me in a bit of a muddle lol.

Thinking about it now, I should probably just use the original for a longer term view, and the replica for whats happening in the moment. :idea:
Thankyou.

You can never have too many charts mate. Information is key.

The replica chart just gives you a quicker visual over the betfair chart which updates every 5 seconds and also becomes squashed. I can never trust something like the Betfair chart when the advanced charts are so much better.

There is one available now that turns a different colour when inplay. If you can’t get on with the one posted I will post mine up.
Brovashift

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:22 pm
Brovashift wrote:
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Hi Folks

Capture 1.JPG

Thankyou.

The replica chart just gives you a quicker visual over the betfair chart which updates every 5 seconds and also becomes squashed. I can never trust something like the Betfair chart when the advanced charts are so much better.

There is one available now that turns a different colour when inplay. If you can’t get on with the one posted I will post mine up.
Gotcha 👍... I can get on with this one, its very useful, its the only advanced chart I used at the moment. :D
But always willing to try something new lol, I wouldn't mind having a go of the updated version please geez 8-) . I don't take my trades in-play anymore, those words "This event will start in..." are like a trigger for me to bail, green or red. Been hurt too many times hanging on to trades in-running, painful but effective lessons lol.
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Brovashift wrote:

Thankyou.

Gotcha 👍... I can get on with this one, its very useful, its the only advanced chart I used at the moment. :D
But always willing to try something new lol, I wouldn't mind having a go of the updated version please geez 8-) . I don't take my trades in-play anymore, those words "This event will start in..." are like a trigger for me to bail, green or red. Been hurt too many times hanging on to trades in-running, painful but effective lessons lol.
I hear ya 😂😂

Will post it up later… keep an eye out.

It is decent for football trading as there isn’t much volatility when kicking off etc.
Realrocknrolla

Part 1
Last edited by Realrocknrolla on Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Realrocknrolla

Part 2
Realrocknrolla

PRE OFF CHART
PRE OFF.png
WHEN GOES INPLAY
INPLAY.png
Realrocknrolla

Brovashift wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:42 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Brovashift wrote:

Thankyou.

Posted it for you with screenshots of the chart settings and colours. They have to be in same positions for the colours not to clash etc!

Hope it helps!

Return to “Advanced charting”