LTP with Last Matched Back and Lay Chart

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Realrocknrolla

Hi folks

I have seen a few ask for something while foraging through the forum.

I have started a chart that shows last matched bets Back and Lay with the LTP. As I am unfamiliar with history lists etc and learning. Any input from experienced people is very welcomed! I can't find how to stop it plotting from 1.01 before a trade is placed!
Capture.JPG
The black line is the LTP. The blue line is last matched back bet and the purple is last matched lay bet! You can see the purple line rises from a previous lay bet and the vertical line is obviously the time stamp when you change the last matched bet!

Not the greatest example but for trading football which I do on the under 2.5, it is pretty to look at!!! :D :D :D

The files are attached for guardian and the advanced charts...

Happy Friday everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

Capture.JPG
And this one is the LTP with last matched bet only!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

I was planning to do something very similar this weekend. My plan is to have a 1 second line for each bet and turn the LTP red or green depending on the P&L.
I posted this last weekend it show how to clear the lines and keep it neat using History lists.
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=23001
Realrocknrolla

Dabbla wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:58 pm
I was planning to do something very similar this weekend. My plan is to have a 1 second line for each bet and turn the LTP red or green depending on the P&L.
I posted this last weekend it show how to clear the lines and keep it neat using History lists.
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=23001
NIce... I will give it a read later. Well done mate!

Return to “Advanced charting”