Matched Bets, LTP, P&L Tracker Chart

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Dabbla

Capture.PNG
This chart tracks your bets as they get matched and shows them on a LTP chart.
Back bets are represented as, a Blue column from the top of the chart.
Lay bets are, Pink columns from the bottom of the chart.

The chart will also turn the LTP line Red or Green depending on your p&L for selection.

Another feature is a WOM signal, the area above the LTP line will turn pink if the WOM is lower than 50%.
If the WOM is 50% or greater then area below the LTP line will turn blue. Its effectively the little arrow above the ladder but the colours are reversed. This can be deleted or changed to your own signals.

The final feature is a Loss limit.
I have set it to -£5.
You can delete this rule if you wish or change it to your own signals.
When your loss limit on the selection is reached the area above and below the LTP will turn RED.
The -£5 limit can be change by changing the SV in the first rule (LOSS LIMIT £5) in the file.

Chart 2
This is the running P&L chart for the selection. The P&L is times by 10 to help it pop a little more on the chart.
If you wish to change this, You will need to change the adjusted amount at the bottom of (SV HL9/10) in the rule (PROFIT + HL10 and PROFIT - HL9). The bottom 2 rules in the file.

Chart file:
LTP P&L TRACKER.bcs
Guardian file
(CH) LTP P&L TRACKER.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

More excellent work. Thanks for posting.
Dallas

Very nice work
Realrocknrolla

Brilliant. Saved me banging my head against a wall. Good job.

Return to “Advanced charting”