Two Advanced Charts on Ladder Screen - Advanced Charts

Doji gravestones, Candlesticks. No, it's not a haunted house, it's your own custom advanced charting!
Dallas

The following files will display two Advanced Charts on your ladder trading screen, this is handy if you want to have two charts but use different refresh rates or data points for each (something that can't be achieved by simply adding two charts to the same window)

I've set them up to use two of the default advanced charts (Line Chart with Price Envelope and Candlestick chart)
Line Chart with Price Envelope updates at intervals of 1 tick and plots 300 data points
Candlestick chart updates at intervals of 5 seconds and plots 50 data points

Once imported your ladder screen and advanced charts will be displayed exactly as you see in the image below

Duel Advanced Charts.JPG
Once downloaded and imported you can of course change one or both to display any of your own advanced charts then resave them

To display the two Advanced Charts first click the 'Duel Adv Charts .blp' file below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner of your screen click
View > Import Screen Layout
Duel Adv Charts.blp
Layout Import.JPG

Next you need the settings file, so click the 'Duel Advanced Charts.bsp below to download it to your computer, then in the top left corner click of your screen click
Settings > Edit Settings > Import Settings File
Duel Advanced Charts.bsp
Settings Import.JPG

Finally you'll need the ladder settings file if you want the screen displayed exactly as above, (otherwise you might just want to create your own ladder settings around the two advanced chart). To download the ladder settings file to your computer click on the 'Duel Adv Charts 4 Ladders.bls' then open your ladder settings editor by clicking the spanner icon, then in the top left corner click
Settings > Import Ladder Settings
Duel Adv Charts 4 Ladders.bls
Import Ladder Settings.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Once they have all been imported to use the files just select them as your
Screen Layout
Settings Profile
Ladders Settings

Banner.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fazzer

I like this Two Advanced Charts on Ladder Screen - Advanced Charts very much. I have one question that would make it even better for me but I don't have the knowledge to explore the possibilities. I use it to zoom in and out (- +) of one row of charts and zoom in to on the other row to get a better perspective of where the market is. Each time I load a new market the charts return to their default setting. This is the case even if I save my own screen display. Is there a tweak in the set up of the files that alters the individual chart zoom. Presumably it calls on some code to return back to the original setting each time.
FrankArch

This is something I've been looking for, but I have a couple of questions.
1. once you close one of the charts how do you get it back. The advanced chart tab on ladder will only recall one chart.
2. I'd love to combine the setting with my current setting profile and ladder settings, but cant quite see the details within the settings that I need to coppy accross.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:09 pm
This is something I've been looking for, but I have a couple of questions.
1. once you close one of the charts how do you get it back. The advanced chart tab on ladder will only recall one chart.
2. I'd love to combine the setting with my current setting profile and ladder settings, but cant quite see the details within the settings that I need to coppy accross.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Switch to another layout profile then back again
The ladder setting profile is only really configured to be the required widths, so you could use an existing one and just adjust the column widths, or resize the charts and save the layout profile again
FrankArch

It's actually my current layout profile that I'd like to keep as I've done a fair bit of tinkering that would take some time to replicate. But id love to be able to add dual advanced charts to it.
Dallas

FrankArch wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2023 12:51 pm
It's actually my current layout profile that I'd like to keep as I've done a fair bit of tinkering that would take some time to replicate. But id love to be able to add dual advanced charts to it.
To create duel charts click the advanced chart for runner 1 and set it up, then click the advanced chart for runner 2 and change that to point at ladder 1 in the upper left corner of the chart window
Then click the advanced chart for runner 3 and change that to point at ladder 2 and so on

ie, you'll need a market open with 8 runners to create two charts for each
FrankArch

Brilliant, thanks. Simple when you know how.
peter444

Screenshot (105).png
Hi Dallas
I downloaded the above files . This is what appeared , so deleted and downloaded again.

Then got this and I could not get the same as your Dual advanced charts . I am obviously doing something wrong . Any help would be appreciated .
Peter
Dallas

peter444 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:51 pm
Screenshot (105).pngHi Dallas
I downloaded the above files . This is what appeared , so deleted and downloaded again.

Then got this and I could not get the same as your Dual advanced charts . I am obviously doing something wrong . Any help would be appreciated .
Peter
Which 'Advanced Charts' do you have saved in your Bet Angel?
There should be some default ones there when you select the picklist as shown in the image below

drex_selecting_advanced_charts_custom_2.png

Return to “Advanced charting”