Racing Results Trend Columns - Guardian Markets Layout List

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:15 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:14 pm
Still having problems with this. Its still showing as BSP rank 1. What are the correct settings for the custom columns?

Racing Results Trend Custom Columns.jpg
The columns and rules file to populate it are all in the OP of this thread, so you could copy the column profile and just ignore or delete the other custom columns
Or just copy the BSP rank custom column into yours This is what I did.
Or just copy the BSP rank custom column into yours. This is what I did. If I select custom ranking 2 it shows all of the winners as BSP rank 1, but if I select custon rank 1 it just shows the winner when its the fav that has won.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:36 pm
Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 2:14 pm
Still having problems with this. Its still showing as BSP rank 1. What are the correct settings for the custom columns?

Racing Results Trend Custom Columns.jpg
The columns and rules file to populate it are all in the OP of this thread, so you could copy the column profile and just ignore or delete the other custom columns
Or just copy the BSP rank custom column into yours. This is what I did. If I select custom ranking 2 it shows all of the winners as BSP rank 1, but if I select custon rank 1 it just shows the winner when its the fav that has won.
If you were using the one from the OP of this thread you won't have needed to copy anything as it would already be there

Its a little difficult to advise without knowing all of the details of exactly where you are up to and what you've done so far

It might be best to start again with either the file in the OP of this thread or the other one I linked last page
Then add/copy the columns of your own and remove what you don't want/need from my file

Then once that's working as you want the last thing would be to copy the files and rules if required from my other file
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:08 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:36 pm
Dallas wrote:

If you were using the one from the OP of this thread you won't have needed to copy anything as it would already be there

Its a little difficult to advise without knowing all of the details of exactly where you are up to and what you've done so far

It might be best to start again with either the file in the OP of this thread or the other one I linked last page
Then add/copy the columns of your own and remove what you don't want/need from my file

Then once that's working as you want the last thing would be to copy the files and rules if required from my other file
Thanks Dallas for your persistance. I will start from scratch with the original files. Maybe I have a rules clash somewhere along the line.
gstar1975

The "Rank by BSP" is still not working as suggested. No idea why. I'll have to leave it for now. I am sure I have NOT got custom rankings currently in use in other rules files.

Could you post screenshots of the custom columns settings for the "Rank by BSP" please? Just to confirm I have the correct custom rankings selected.

Racing Results Trends.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 3:48 pm
The "Rank by BSP" is still not working as suggested. No idea why. I'll have to leave it for now. I am sure I have NOT got custom rankings currently in use in other rules files.

Could you post screenshots of the custom columns settings for the "Rank by BSP" please? Just to confirm I have the correct custom rankings selected.

Did you not start with the example in the OP as advised as that has the BSP column already set up and rules file to accompany it?
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 5:21 pm
gstar1975 wrote:

Did you not start with the example in the OP as advised as that has the BSP column already set up and rules file to accompany it?
Yes I did. It seems to be a problem with the Custom Rankings selection in the Custom columns section. When I select Rank 2 it changes all winners to 2 and so on.

see photo
Custom Ranking Settings.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:

Hi Dallas I tested it today and it only triggered the winner rules on 1 race between and including 1630 and 1730. My refresh is set to 20ms on Guardian. I wonder if it's something to do with my communications settings see screenshot below. See also attached my BA Guardian Automation settings showing retain matched bet information selected and Starting Price selected. My restrict refresh is set to 1200secs before and 1200 after.

BA Streaming settings.jpg
BA Automation settings.jpg
Racing Trend Results Only triggered on 1 race 002.jpg
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:50 pm
Dallas wrote:
gstar1975 wrote:

Hi Dallas I tested it today and it only triggered the winner rules on 1 race between and including 1630 and 1730. My refresh is set to 20ms on Guardian. I wonder if it's something to do with my communications settings see screenshot below. See also attached my BA Guardian Automation settings showing retain matched bet information selected and Starting Price selected. My restrict refresh is set to 1200secs before and 1200 after.

Your communication settings won't really matter when streaming, also for the amount of markets you had in Guardian and the refresh speed you were using there should be no reason the one of the first two rules won't have fired (if neither have been edited in any way)

Were you at the PC at the time with it running in the background or was it left unattended when sleep/hibernation mode may have kicked in?
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:33 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Your communication settings won't really matter when streaming, also for the amount of markets you had in Guardian and the refresh speed you were using there should be no reason the one of the first two rules won't have fired (if neither have been edited in any way)

Were you at the PC at the time with it running in the background or was it left unattended when sleep/hibernation mode may have kicked in?
I used a freshly downloaded file so it definitely was not edited in any way. I was at the computer the whole time, my pc is not set to sleep or hibernate.

Should the refresh rate on Guardian be left unchecked? I tried both with it on for my example late afternoon and then switched it off for the evening meeting to no avail.
Last edited by gstar1975 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:17 pm
Dallas wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:33 pm
gstar1975 wrote:

I used a freshly downloade file so it definitely was not edited in any way. I was at the computer the whole time, my pc is not set to sleep or hibernate.

Should the refresh rate on Guardian be left unchecked? I tried both with it on for my example late afternoon and then switched it off for the evening meeting to no avail.
The refresh rate should be set as fast as possible so 20ms like you have it should ensure it triggers fine

I've set it up for todays UK races on a spare laptop so can double check it this afternoon
gstar1975

Also my restrict refresh rates are they ok? 1200secs before and 1200secs after race.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:37 pm
Also my restrict refresh rates are they ok? 1200secs before and 1200secs after race.
Yes that would be fine, only if a race finished over 20mins after the official start time would that stop it triggering, but that would also mean it was late going off by over 15mins
gstar1975

I've just noticed that it only triggers when the Fav has won.

Should I change this setting from "in position 1 (in order of fav)" to "rank 1 in Custom Ranking 1"?

Rules Selection conditions only change from inposition 1 in order of fav to rank cust rank 1.jpg
Last edited by gstar1975 on Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dallas

Its worked perfectly fine all day, even included the photo finish in the 16:15, that was just run from Guardian, so not sure why the files when still unedited are not working for just you
All I can think of is there's an issue with your connections ie, intermittingly dropping off during which time you aren't getting the required updates.

Image.png
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 pm
Its worked perfectly fine all day

Image.png
Can you show me your settings for the Winner please Dallas?

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”