Alerts Columns - Guardian Markets Layout List

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout when imported and used will display the following on your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below
3 X Alert columns
Book%
In-Play Bet Delay (Useful if trading multiple sports or football markets which have different lengths of delay depending on the league)

*Removed from the default layout are the 'Excel' and 'Last Suspended' columns

Guardian Goal Alerts 3.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files

To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the Alert Info Layout.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Alerts Info Layout.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named Alerts Info.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Alerts Info.gcc

Using the Files

Once you have imported the files from above you just need to select them as your 'Layout' as 'Custom Columns', your Guardian window will then appear the same way as the first image of this post
Guardian Ribbon 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

To use the settings above you first need to have downloaded and installed the latest version of Bet Angel V1.56
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
Realrocknrolla

Hi Dallas

I have downloaded this, can you explain what triggers the alerts for me, just so i know!

Thanks mate!
Dallas

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:36 am
Hi Dallas

I have downloaded this, can you explain what triggers the alerts for me, just so i know!

Thanks mate!
There's no actual alerts included in the post above, its just the columns and layout you are downloading, but the ones in the screenshot were taken from from alerts section and imported into Guardian
viewforum.php?f=66

On the parameters tab most of those alerts will be set to display the alert in the Watchlist so this just needs changing to the Guardian column you want them displayed in
Realrocknrolla

Ok mate. Perfect
Vovsen

Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Hi Dallas

Thanks mate!
There's no actual alerts included in the post above, its just the columns and layout you are downloading, but the ones in the screenshot were taken from from alerts section and imported into Guardian
viewforum.php?f=66

On the parameters tab most of those alerts will be set to display the alert in the Watchlist so this just needs changing to the Guardian column you want them displayed in
Which file is it that you are using for the "Heavy Backing on Bournemouth" in Alert column 3 here? I could not find it in the Alerts section you linked
Dallas

Vovsen wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:48 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 11:04 am
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Hi Dallas

Thanks mate!
viewforum.php?f=66

Which file is it that you are using for the "Heavy Backing on Bournemouth" in Alert column 3 here? I could not find it in the Alerts section you linked
Was probably this one
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=16754

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”