Horse Racing Information Columns - Guardian Markets Layout List

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout when imported and used will display the following on your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...
Green All Profit & Loss
Number of Selections
Fav Form
2nd Fav Form
3rd Fav Form
Fav LTP
2nd Fav LTP
3rd Fav LTP

*Removed from the default layout is the 'Excel' column

Racing Info Full.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files

To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the Racing Info.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Racing Info Layout.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named Racing Info.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Racing Info.gcc

Using the Files

Once you have imported the file from above you just need to select them in your 'Layout'
Guardian Ribbon 2.JPG

Even More Racing Info
There is another set of similar 'Racing Information' guardian layout files you can download from the post below, so there's nothing to stop you mixing and matching columns from each to create whatever suits you best.
viewtopic.php?f=68&t=23692
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

To use the settings above you first need to have downloaded and installed the latest version of Bet Angel V1.56
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
Beau11

Hi Dallas a few days ago you posted a article on how to download custom columns can you please tell me where this post is , I cant seem to find it anywhere thanks
Dallas

Beau11 wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 11:50 am
Hi Dallas a few days ago you posted a article on how to download custom columns can you please tell me where this post is , I cant seem to find it anywhere thanks
Not sure if you mean this one which explains how to import all types of files/settings?
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=23096
Beau11

sorry not this it was the racing columns and racing info gid , if you can reshare the link I think Eruler added something to it as well thanks
Dallas

Beau11 wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:36 pm
sorry not this it was the racing columns and racing info gid , if you can reshare the link I think Eruler added something to it as well thanks
Was it this one
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=23109
Beau11

thankyou Ill have a go at uploading it

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”