Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:27 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:25 pm
Hi Dallas I seem to be missing some information on Guardian

Guardian missing information.jpg
See my last post just above
Got it now thanks.
iggypop37

right Ive just downloaded this for a look-see - the aim being to modify it for use on the greyhounds. Unless Im very wrong there is no way any information (at all) is captured by betfair after the bell goes on dog meetings?

so no way you can (automatically) detect winning traps etc as meetings progress ?

Looks like for the dogs you could probably identify the market movers, and how big the market move was, using one of peters previous videos and other information, and that's it ? (stored values etc ? )
iggypop37

just to update this I see that winner is displayed on the screen on betfair desktop ?
Euler

iggypop37 wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:30 pm
right Ive just downloaded this for a look-see - the aim being to modify it for use on the greyhounds. Unless Im very wrong there is no way any information (at all) is captured by betfair after the bell goes on dog meetings?

so no way you can (automatically) detect winning traps etc as meetings progress ?

Looks like for the dogs you could probably identify the market movers, and how big the market move was, using one of peters previous videos and other information, and that's it ? (stored values etc ? )
Most greyhound markets don't go inplay so Bet Angel can't detect the winner. So you couldn't apply the same automation to the Greyhounds.
globi166

Not sure why but some races It doesn't update the info just blank fields... I did check the box in main auto tab in BA settings. Yesterday was working fine.
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:00 pm
Not sure why but some races It doesn't update the info just blank fields... I did check the box in main auto tab in BA settings. Yesterday was working fine.
After the race or they are disappearing at a later time?
globi166

Some race are not appearing at all others are ok. Beverly and some of the Bath races have not appeared at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

globi166 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Some race are not appearing at all others are ok. Beverly and some of the Bath races have not appeared at all.
Check see if the rules are triggering, if not it could be your Guardian refresh rates are to slow
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
globi166

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:38 pm
globi166 wrote:
Check see if the rules are triggering, if not it could be your Guardian refresh rates are to slow
Ok thank you I have set restrict refresh now to 3600 and my max refresh rate is 200ms hopefully tomorrow will work fine.
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
globi166 wrote:

hi Dallas

I have downloaded everything and installed in the examples you have given, the colums are there, the automation is applied to all markets and the layout is chosen but nothing is recorded.

please help?

Ben
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
globi166 wrote:

hi Dallas

I have downloaded everything and installed in the examples you have given, the colums are there, the automation is applied to all markets and the layout is chosen but nothing is recorded.

please help?

Ben
Have a look at my reply on 7th post of page 1, that will likely resolve it
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

hi Dallas

please help?

Ben

Hi Dallas

still not working, not recording and results at all.

i have download and installed everything correctly and followed what your post said, not sure what else I can do.

Help

Regards

Ben
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fleckey299 wrote:

hi Dallas

please help?

Ben

Hi Dallas

i have download and installed everything correctly and followed what your post said, not sure what else I can do.

Help

Regards

Ben
Are they appearing at all ie as soon as a race ends?
If not that would mean your markets aren't being refreshed, if you can grab a full screen shot a few seconds after a market finishes so i can check the last update times etc
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas

Help

Regards

Ben
If not that would mean your markets aren't being refreshed, if you can grab a full screen shot a few seconds after a market finishes so i can check the last update times etc
Nothing is appearing at all after the race ends, how can i check if markets are being refreshed?

what would you like a screen shot off
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:16 pm
Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:

Hi Dallas

Help

Regards

Ben
Nothing is appearing at all after the race ends, how can i check if markets are being refreshed?

what would you like a screen shot off
The times in the 'Last update' column' should be changing all the time, notice in mine all active markets in view have been refreshed and updated at least once in the last second.

If your aren't changing then you aren't refreshing the markets for the rules to trigger, or if its taking several seconds to update the ones in view then the refresh rate might not be fast enough

If you post a full screenshot like mine but yours will have the extra columns displayed and the rules file applied as in the screen shot of the OP

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”