Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:58 pm
Its worked perfectly fine all day

Image.png
Can you show me your settings for the Winner please Dallas?
Its the files from the OP of this thread, I just downloaded them again earlier this afternoon and imported them into Guardian with no edits done - so are the same files as you will have
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:04 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 5:00 pm
Dallas wrote:
Its worked perfectly fine all day

Image.png
Can you show me your settings for the Winner please Dallas?
Its the files from the OP of this thread, I just downloaded them again earlier this afternoon and imported them into Guardian with no edits done - so are the same files as you will have
Its very weird. Thanks for your help.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Its worked perfectly fine all day, even included the photo finish in the 16:15, that was just run from Guardian, so not sure why the files when still unedited are not working for just you
All I can think of is there's an issue with your connections ie, intermittingly dropping off during which time you aren't getting the required updates.

Image.png
Just been informed that my internet has dropped out a few times today. So it could be that. I'll keep trying tomorrow.
gstar1975

I have watched a few races and its not triggering even when internet is fully operational. Does it matter what my One Click screen odds order is? I always have it set to BSP as fav after it goes in play the one click screen orders the runners in BSP order.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:15 pm
I have watched a few races and its not triggering even when internet is fully operational. Does it matter what my One Click screen odds order is? I always have it set to BSP as fav after it goes in play the one click screen orders the runners in BSP order.
No doesn't matter what your ladder or one-click screen are set to, so long as Guardian is refreshing the markets then it will trigger, I've just got another screenshot from my other comp that still has it running

Image 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Is your PC clock set to the right time so that the restricted refresh is active at the time of the races?
and can you see the time constantly changing and updating correctly in the 'Last Update' column for the races about to start?

Maybe even turn off the restricted refresh and if that works then its something to do with your PC clock being out or using a different time zone
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:53 pm
Is your PC clock set to the right time so that the restricted refresh is active at the time of the races?
and can you see the time constantly changing and updating correctly in the 'Last Update' column for the races about to start?

Maybe even turn off the restricted refresh and if that works then its something to do with your PC clock being out or using a different time zone
My PC clock is set correctly to UK time, even though I am in a different time zone (CET). The difference in seconds (without restrict refresh on) is between 0secs and 1sec. Would that make a difference? When its switched on there is hardly a difference less than 0.5secs.

I did try it without restrict refresh and it still didn't work.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:56 pm
Dallas wrote:

My PC clock is set correctly to UK time, even though I am in a different time zone (CET). The difference in seconds (without restrict refresh on) is between 0secs and 1sec. Would that make a difference? When its switched on there is hardly a difference less than 0.5secs.

Those time differences won't make any difference, It would need to be several minutes or more

If you are in a different time zone that's probably were the problem lies
The first thing I'd do is check with BF that they have you in the correct zone for your location otherwise these are exactly the type of problems you'll see with all timed automation files
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:35 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:56 pm
Dallas wrote:

Those time differences won't make any difference, It would need to be several minutes or more

If you are in a different time zone that's probably were the problem lies
The first thing I'd do is check with BF that they have you in the correct zone for your location otherwise these are exactly the type of problems you'll see with all timed automation files
They have me in the correct time zone. I am using a VPN and my PC time is on UK time. So I dont see this as a problem as I have been using automation for a long time now.
gstar1975

Does the market need to be selected and open on the one click screen? If so should I set guardian to switch to the market just befor the off?
gstar1975

It must be something to do with a setting I have on Betangel for the order of favouritism. As It only triggers when the fav wins.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:57 pm
It must be something to do with a setting I have on Betangel for the order of favouritism. As It only triggers when the fav wins.
Have you checked you main automation settings to make sure its still sorting the order of favouritism by 'Back Price'?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html

If you've changed that previously and not set it back to the 'back price' its going to effect the file
gstar1975

Finally got it working! Found out what it was. The Guardian Automation setting was not on Last Traded Price. I tried all of the different settings until this one made it work. Now the Winner part of the rules is now triggering as it should do.

I will watch it to see if it triggers with fav winning and non fav winning just to be sure. Fingers crossed.

Results Trend Now working Guardian setting Fav sort uses LTPjpg.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gstar1975

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:04 pm
gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:57 pm
Have you checked you main automation settings to make sure its still sorting the order of favouritism by 'Back Price'?
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html

If you've changed that previously and not set it back to the 'back price' its going to effect the file
Ok just seen this. If its not working I will switch it to Back Price. Thanks Dallas.
gstar1975

It's working fine with the "Last Traded Price" setting.

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”