Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:23 pm
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:38 pm
globi166 wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 3:39 pm
Some race are not appearing at all others are ok. Beverly and some of the Bath races have not appeared at all.
Check see if the rules are triggering, if not it could be your Guardian refresh rates are to slow
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491

hi Dallas

I have downloaded everything and installed in the examples you have given, the colums are there, the automation is applied to all markets and the layout is chosen but nothing is recorded.

please help?

Ben
Have a look at my reply on 7th post of page 1, that will likely resolve it
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:30 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
Dallas wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:38 pm

Check see if the rules are triggering, if not it could be your Guardian refresh rates are to slow

hi Dallas

I have downloaded everything and installed in the examples you have given, the colums are there, the automation is applied to all markets and the layout is chosen but nothing is recorded.

please help?

Ben

Hi Dallas

still not working, not recording and results at all.

i have download and installed everything correctly and followed what your post said, not sure what else I can do.

Help

Regards

Ben
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:53 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fleckey299 wrote:

hi Dallas

please help?

Ben

Hi Dallas

i have download and installed everything correctly and followed what your post said, not sure what else I can do.

Help

Regards

Ben
Are they appearing at all ie as soon as a race ends?
If not that would mean your markets aren't being refreshed, if you can grab a full screen shot a few seconds after a market finishes so i can check the last update times etc
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
Dallas wrote:

Hi Dallas

Help

Regards

Ben
If not that would mean your markets aren't being refreshed, if you can grab a full screen shot a few seconds after a market finishes so i can check the last update times etc
Nothing is appearing at all after the race ends, how can i check if markets are being refreshed?

what would you like a screen shot off
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:16 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fleckey299 wrote:

Hi Dallas

Help

Regards

Ben
Nothing is appearing at all after the race ends, how can i check if markets are being refreshed?

The times in the 'Last update' column' should be changing all the time, notice in mine all active markets in view have been refreshed and updated at least once in the last second.

If your aren't changing then you aren't refreshing the markets for the rules to trigger, or if its taking several seconds to update the ones in view then the refresh rate might not be fast enough

If you post a full screenshot like mine but yours will have the extra columns displayed and the rules file applied as in the screen shot of the OP
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:28 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:16 pm
Dallas wrote:

The times in the 'Last update' column' should be changing all the time, notice in mine all active markets in view have been refreshed and updated at least once in the last second.

If your aren't changing then you aren't refreshing the markets for the rules to trigger, or if its taking several seconds to update the ones in view then the refresh rate might not be fast enough

If you post a full screenshot like mine but yours will have the extra columns displayed and the rules file applied as in the screen shot of the OP
I see what you mean.

the update Colum is regular updating but no details for jockey etc are coming up. how do i check and change the refresh rate.

i will try and get you a screen shot of guardian
Fleckey299

screenshot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:52 pm
screenshot
Thanks for the screenshot, it's almost certainly your refresh rate, at 1 second with 84 markets it means each one is being refreshed just once every one and a half mins, but most of the rules are only armed for between 3 and 10secs so many of them won't get chance to trigger.

This post shows where to increase the refresh rate and also how you can focus Guardian on just refreshing the markets about to go in-play and ignore those starting later
Fleckey299

Thanks Dallas, i have followed all instructions from you link.

many thanks for your continued help.

Ben
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:00 pm
Fleckey299 wrote:
screenshot
Thanks for the screenshot, it's almost certainly your refresh rate, at 1 second with 84 markets it means each one is being refreshed just once every one and a half mins, but most of the rules are only armed for between 3 and 10secs so many of them won't get chance to trigger.

This post shows where to increase the refresh rate and also how you can focus Guardian on just refreshing the markets about to go in-play and ignore those starting later
very strange Dallas, after I changed the settings four races recorded the jockey's etc, then it has not recorded one since. very confused I am?

Regards

Ben
Fleckey299

Dallas wrote:
Fleckey299 wrote:
screenshot

very strange Dallas, after I changed the settings four races recorded the jockey's etc, then it has not recorded one since. very confused I am?

Regards

Ben
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:30 pm
Dallas wrote:
Fleckey299 wrote:
screenshot

Regards

Ben
Do you have the refresh rate set to 20ms?
If not what rate are you using?

and how many markets do you now have in Guardian?
Fleckey299

got it to 20ms now, had not click the streaming box.

thanks
Dallas

Fleckey299 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 4:45 pm
got it to 20ms now, had not click the streaming box.

thanks
OK, with the times some of the rules are armed for that will allow you to have up to 150 markets in Guardian and they should always all be able to trigger.
If you want/need any more markets than that then you could use the 'Restrict Refresh' option detailed in the link I sent earlier to focus Guardian on only refreshing the markets about to start till just after they finish
Kermy74

Dallas wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:35 pm
This Guardian Market List Layout was inspired by another forum user Jamesg46 who recently posted a similar example, this expands on that idea and incorporates a few additional pieces of data.

When imported and used will display the following on your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...
Number of Selections
Alert column to display if there has been a Photo finish
Winning Jockey Name
Winning Trainer Name
Stall Draw
SP Rank

Full.JPG
* The photo finish alert is triggered if Betfair reopen a market after suspending it at the end of a race, they can sometimes do this in error so you mat get the odd false trigger
**The winner names requires the runner to trade at 1.01 (it will display the most recent if more than one do so during a race), but if no runner trades at 1.01 ie, it was a close race the columns will remain blank, unless a photo finish is declared in which case it will display whichever ends up with the shortest price

The purpose of this type of Guardian layout is so you can spot potential upcoming opportunities based on previous results, for example you might spot a jockey, trainer or jockey/trainer combo doing well at a meeting, or favourites are performing particularly well/bad at a course, or maybe those running from a high/low stall draw are having a good/bad day.

Results Trend.JPG
The layout has been saved in order of meeting then time, and all columns will be blank at the start of the day, as the results come in these will populate with the winner information.

Downloading and Importing the Files

To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the Racing Results Trend Layout.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Racing Results Trend Layout.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named Racing Results Trend Columns.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Racing Results Trend Columns.gcc

To display the alerts and update the ranking etc some of the information in the columns needs to be collected by a rules file, so you will also need to download and import the 'Racing Results Trend (rules File).baf' rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Racing Results Trend (Rules File).baf

How the rules file works and Editing

Once you have it imported into your Guardian the rules file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".
Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Using the Files

Once you have imported the custom column and grid lay out files from above you just need to select them in your 'Layout' and 'custom columns' areas
Guardian Ribbon 2.JPG
Would this work with the greyhound’s or will it need a slight edit?

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”