ATP and WTA Tennis Surface and Competition Info - Guardian Markets Layout List

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout when imported and used will display Tennis competition information such as if its a ATP (men's) or WTA (women's) match, the name of the tournament being played and the type of surface being played on exactly as shown in the image below.

Tennis Surface Guardian1.JPG
*Note, all the competitions shown in that image take place on Hard surfaces and the rules file will display that correctly for you. Its for illustration purposes only just to show how it would look if a competition is played on Clay or Grass that I edited the rules slightly to get the screenshot

Remember clicking any of the column headers will sort them in that order, so if you want to see all the matches taking place at a certain tournament just click the 'Competition' header and that will sort them by alphabet order.

You could then do a secondary sort by holding down your 'Shift' key and clicking another column header for example 'Start Time'

You'll then have your Guardian market list sorted first by competition then by start time for each competition

Please note you will need to be using at least V1.57 to use this file, if you are using a older version you can download V1.57 from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=24292

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Tennis Tournament Info.gml' file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Tennis Tournament Info.gml

Downloading and Importing the Files
To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named Tennis Tournament Info.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Tennis Tournament Info.gcc

Rules File
To display the Competition names and Surface type etc you will also need to download and import the 'Tennis Tournament Info.baf' rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Tennis Tournament Info.baf

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian any parts of the rules can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Using the Files
Once you have imported the first two files from above you just need to select them as your 'Layout' as 'Custom Columns' your Guardian window will then appear the same way as the first image of this post
Tennis Tournament.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

Clever Dallas. I'll use that baf and will save me a bit of work checking each tournament manually for surface type

Nice one !
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:26 pm
Clever Dallas. I'll use that baf and will save me a bit of work checking each tournament manually for surface type

Nice one !

malgilb

Is there a video that shows how to do this. I have followed your instructions but cannot get it to work. My fault not yours.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 12:35 pm
Is there a video that shows how to do this. I have followed your instructions but cannot get it to work. My fault not yours.
Its already set up you just need to import the files in the places shown in the images
malgilb

I only want 1 extra column where i can name each individual event. I do not know how to change the colours or type for individual events.
Dallas

malgilb wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:24 pm
I only want 1 extra column where i can name each individual event. I do not know how to change the colours or type for individual events.
The colours are changed on the parameters tab of the Alert rule/s

On the Stored Column names go to the Stored Value tab and add another Stored Value to store the name of the Event

Finally add another custom column to display that stored value tab in the custom column editor, this is located on the list tab and works exactly the same was as adding them for the one-click screen
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/gua ... lumns.html
Kazbet

Thanks Dallas
Brilliant stuff
paspuggie48

Dallas wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:28 pm

You could then do a secondary sort by holding down your 'Shift' key and clicking another column header for example 'Start Time'

Well I never knew...lovely top tip to sort by multiple column options 8-) :) ;)
paspuggie48

Started my first attempt by converting to horse racing.

Early days but I can see some exploitation and innovative ways of working here :D :) ;)

Screenshot 2021-09-12 184423.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
howzat08

Hi,

Any advise on why this is only partially working for me?

Betfair Pro Ver 1.59[*]
Tennis.png
Dallas

howzat08 wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:51 pm
Hi,

Any advise on why this is only partially working for me?

Betfair Pro Ver 1.59[*]Tennis.png
Its due to the way BF have named the competition, to get it to work for Wimbledon you just need to go onto the Stored Value tab of the first rule
Then select the first stored value and change the settings to what I have in the image below within the large orange box
Then save it

SV.JPG
howzat08

Thank you i will play around with.

cheers for reply

Desmond.

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”