Display Winning Horse, Jockey & Trainer - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout will display the names of the winning Horse, Jockey and trainer following the result published by Betfair

When these settings files are used it will display your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...

Winners Columns.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Winners Columns'.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named 'Winners Columns'.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gcc

Rules File
To store and pass the Wiiner names to your Guardian screen you will also need to download and import the 'Display Names of the Winner.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Display Names of the Winner.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesedwards

Think I'm missing something. Where do the relevant shared stored values eg "1st place" come from please?
Dallas

jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 pm
Think I'm missing something. Where do the relevant shared stored values eg "1st place" come from please?
It comes from a SV in a rules file but looks like the last part of the post didn't upload for some reason, so I've just added it now
jamesedwards

Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:53 pm
jamesedwards wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:39 pm
It comes from a SV in a rules file but looks like the last part of the post didn't upload for some reason, so I've just added it now
Just what I needed. Thanks!
jamesedwards

Thanks this is really useful for me where I have automations running across hundreds of markets.

A few questions:
  • Presumably it's not possible to get 2nd and 3rd placing using this method? (without going into the complication of linking the place market)
  • What will it display if there are more than one winner such as a dead heat?
  • If there is an amended result after Betfair close the market presumably this stored value will never be corrected?
Dallas

Presumably it's not possible to get 2nd and 3rd placing using this method? (without going into the complication of linking the place market)

>>Betfair only assign Winner, Loser or Placed, so you wouldn't be able to get 2nd/3rd in the correct order, but you could pull across the placed if the actual order wasn't important

What will it display if there are more than one winner such as a dead heat?

>>I actually caught a deadhead at Newcastle by chance a few weeks ago so can confirm it will show 'Winner' for both runners

If there is an amended result after Betfair close the market presumably this stored value will never be corrected?

>>Correct, even if BF update the Winner status (which I'm not sure if they even do that) you wouldn't be able to retrieve it
mycharvae

Thanks Dallas.

How can I display the winning horse in Bet Angel excel template?

Any help appreciated.
allanmctrader

Hi,

I try to import the file but its saying the file was "created on a newer version of bet angel", i am running version 1.58 and to my knowledge that is the latest version?

any help would be good thank you
Dallas

mycharvae wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:28 am
Thanks Dallas.

How can I display the winning horse in Bet Angel excel template?

Any help appreciated.
First you need to enable the Shared Stored Value column in your main excel settings (left window below)
Then input the names of the stored values you want to push to excel (right window below)
Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

allanmctrader wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:21 am
Hi,

I try to import the file but its saying the file was "created on a newer version of bet angel", i am running version 1.58 and to my knowledge that is the latest version?

any help would be good thank you
You need to be using V1.59 to import this file
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=25251
bob1957

The automation works well, but Guardian stops updating when the "Display Name" automation triggers.
I have the restrict refresh set to 180 sec prior and 1000 sec after race start, but Guardian stops updating at the same time the automation runs.

Thanks for any help.
Dallas

bob1957 wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:11 am
The automation works well, but Guardian stops updating when the "Display Name" automation triggers.
I have the restrict refresh set to 180 sec prior and 1000 sec after race start, but Guardian stops updating at the same time the automation runs.

Thanks for any help.
Thats normal behaviour

As soon as Betfair closes a market it no longer there to get updates for
gstar1975

Is this data from the API now?

It's not the old version where the winner was if the price hit 1.01 as this always threw up the incorrect results on ocassions.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 8:47 pm
Is this data from the API now?

It's not the old version where the winner was if the price hit 1.01 as this always threw up the incorrect results on ocassions.

Yes that's correct
Blackpowder64

How can you display the winning horses winning SP price

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”