Display Winning Horse, Jockey, Trainer Names with P&L's - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
chrislholdsworth

Hi
This is just great.

However, the P&L columns only fill the profit/loss amounts sporadically.

Some trades fill in with the info but others don't even seem to know that the trade has closed and it just places a green '0' in the column.

Hope somebody can help since it's a really helpful Rule.
Chris
chrislholdsworth

Hi
Can anyone explain what might be causing the P&L's to enter a green '0' in that column (see attachment) when the trades made profits of £99 where all those zero's are currently showing.
Many thanks
Chris
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

chrislholdsworth wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:44 pm
Hi
Can anyone explain what might be causing the P&L's to enter a green '0' in that column (see attachment) when the trades made profits of £99 where all those zero's are currently showing.
Many thanks
Chris
Has anything been edited since you downloaded the rules? even something that may appear small and insignificant?

Are you active on the PC at the time? or is it left unattended and could be going into sleep/hibernation mode?

Are you using any sort of VPN on that PC?
gstar1975

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:16 pm
How do you get these extra columns with the data for Photo finish, BSP rank of winner, stall draw of winner?

Screenshot_20230315-221351.png
Managed it thanks for any replies.
BigDan

Hi
I have downloaded the settings,but my version recognise the format.
I am currently using v1.60.0
Are you able to help?
Thanks in advance
Dallas

BigDan wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:40 pm
Hi
I have downloaded the settings,but my version recognise the format.
I am currently using v1.60.0
Are you able to help?
Thanks in advance
It'll work on any version from V1.59 onwards

There are several files to download in the OP and each one has to be imported into the correct area of your Bet Angel as shown in the images next to them
If you try to import a file in the wrong area you'll get a 'not compatible' or words to that effect error message pop up
Cannylodge

Hi all
Is there an option on bet angel to also show the daily P&L as a % instead of or as well as a $ amount?
Dallas

Cannylodge wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 6:51 pm
Hi all
Is there an option on bet angel to also show the daily P&L as a % instead of or as well as a $ amount?
It would be possible yes

You'd need to store the value of your balance at the start of the day, then as you store it again after each market you can calculate the change between the two stored values as a percentage
ajanthony

Hello all,
Can someone help with my custom list. I have the barrier (stall) listed but the barrier is just the runner in the row 1 Betfair order as per the screenshot. It is not coming up with the correct barrier for the winning runner. It is listing the betfair order in the barrier column before the race is even run. There are no other options I can find. What am I missing.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:12 am
Hello all,
Can someone help with my custom list. I have the barrier (stall) listed but the barrier is just the runner in the row 1 Betfair order as per the screenshot. It is not coming up with the correct barrier for the winning runner. It is listing the betfair order in the barrier column before the race is even run. There are no other options I can find. What am I missing.
Regards,
Anthony
You will need to do it similar to the example files in the opening post, only instead of storing the winner name store the winner stall number
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I tried that but I am getting the same result. I am obviously doing something wrong. I am still getting the Betfair row 1 result and that dropdown box is not giving me any other options so I am still missing something.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:36 am
Thanks Dallas,
I tried that but I am getting the same result. I am obviously doing something wrong. I am still getting the Betfair row 1 result and that dropdown box is not giving me any other options so I am still missing something.
Regards,
Anthony
You need to display a Stored Value for the market which is storing the winner information

ie, if editing the example from the OP and instead of storing the horse name you are storing the stall number you'd display the stored value named 1st_place

If adding another stored value to store the stall draw number then whatever name you use for the stored value would be entered instread
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I got it in the end. All good now.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 3:30 pm
Thanks Dallas,
I got it in the end. All good now.
Regards,
Anthony
DanTheMan1

Morning, is there any way of storing the owner of the horse as a stored value? I noticed that the Betfair has OWNER_NAME and was wondering if I could create a text stored value with this information maybe with a text comparison condition? Any help yes or no would be great.
Thanks

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”