Display Winning Horse, Jockey, Trainer Names with P&L's - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout will display the names of the winning Horse, Jockey and trainer following the result published by Betfair along with your profit/loss from each market and your cumulative profit/loss for the session.

When these settings files are used it will display your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...

Winners Columns 3.JPG

There is also a colour settings file which I've included below, and that will display negative values in red and positive values in green as seen in the image above

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Winners Columns'.glm file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian. To do this click on the file named 'Winners Columns'.gcc
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Winners Columns.gcc

Rules File
To store and pass the Wiiner names to your Guardian screen you will also need to download and import the 'Display Names of the Winner with P&L's.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Display Name of Winner with P&L's.baf

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Colour Settings
For the Profit and Loss values to be displayed in green and you'll need to download and import the Value Based Colour settings file named 'P&L' below and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor
P&L Image.JPG
VBCS Import.JPG
P&L.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PetetheGerman

This looks great, wondering if this layout can be merged with footie layout(Scores and Goal Alerts) somehow?
Dallas

PetetheGerman wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:15 pm
This looks great, wondering if this layout can be merged with footie layout(Scores and Goal Alerts) somehow?
Yes, any of them can be merged together.

Its just a case of adding all the custom columns into one profile
AndyIsHere

awesome thanks dallas
Ashover

Will this work with AU Greyhounds?
Dallas

Ashover wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:28 pm
Yes, except for displaying the winning jockey and trainer names
Ashover

Dallas wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:51 pm
Ashover wrote:
Is there anything specific that needs to be altered, Dallas? My column just returns either "Winner" or "Loser". What could be missing?
Dallas

Ashover wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 am
Dallas wrote:
Ashover wrote:
Is there anything specific that needs to be altered, Dallas? My column just returns either "Winner" or "Loser". What could be missing?
No, it should just display the winning selections name, so that part should work on all markets even tennis and football etc

I'll double check it later when I get set up properly for the day and post back
Dallas

Dallas wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:45 am
Ashover wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:03 am
Dallas wrote:

No, it should just display the winning selections name, so that part should work on all markets even tennis and football etc

I'll double check it later when I get set up properly for the day and post back
Just ran it on some UK greyhound markets and it worked fine on them so it should 100% work on Aus greyhounds with no changes
Capture.JPG

When did you download the version of Bet Angel you are using, was it very shortly after the release or was it more recently in the last month or two?

There was a small bug fix done involving closed markets a few weeks after V1.59 was released and the new version added to the BA website which meant some rules weren't always triggering on closed markets
(but no version number change was done as it was so small it didn't even warrant a .1)

So you could could try redownloading and installing V1.59 just to eliminate that possibility
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ashover

Got it, thankyou Legend.
orgagigio

I do not understand why on one server it gives me the winner and then calculates the winnings and losses, on another server it does not detect the winner and therefore does not make any calculations. I state that the races and strategies are identical on both servers, thanks
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:36 pm
I do not understand why on one server it gives me the winner and then calculates the winnings and losses, on another server it does not detect the winner and therefore does not make any calculations. I state that the races and strategies are identical on both servers, thanks
Its stores the P/L for the market so only needs to trigger on the winning player not both
orgagigio

So why don't you calculate the daily p&l if you don't find the winner?
Dallas

orgagigio wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:19 pm
So why don't you calculate the daily p&l if you don't find the winner?
Because you only get paid out or lose the amount against the winner

It's irrelevant what the profit or loss was for all the other selections in the market - unless you are using it on a market with multiple winners ie, a place market in horse racing

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”