Display Winning Horse, Jockey, Trainer Names with P&L's - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

bernal wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:07 pm
what about the 5% commision ? does calculated it ? im asking because im testing in practice mode.
I did this modification , but im not sure will work , i think it will work on profitable markets , but on loosing will not work correctly , because will subtract 5% from the loss .
You can choose if your profits are shown as net of commission or not on the 'Display' tab of your main settings
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/display.html
ferrypaul

is there a way of getting this to work on the 2TBP market? Only the red figures are displayed.. green figures stay 0
Dallas

ferrypaul wrote:
Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:20 am
is there a way of getting this to work on the 2TBP market? Only the red figures are displayed.. green figures stay 0
Due to the way the P/L figures are returned in place markets you can't record the values for them with the current options
ajanthony

Dallas wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:06 pm
orgagigio wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:53 pm
But I use it as it is, only I have this problem that on one server it detects the winner and on another server it does not detect it, but not always, and I wanted to understand the motivation
Are you using the same version of Bet Angel on each VPS?

There was a rare bug found relating to the Winner status in the original beta version of 1.59

This was fixed as part of V1.59.1 and were now up to V1.59.2 so check both your servers are using the latest version and if not download and install it from the BA website (version number is in the top left corner of your screen and in the bottom right corner of the blue login window)

https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Here is an example of this problem that has been described above. No one seems to have a solution. Lay bet matched, runner loses but profit is zero. Very hard to test strategies when this constantly happens. Same version of BA (v1.6) running on two different computers but the live mode records correctly, practise mode doesn't.
Regards,
Anthony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:11 am
Dallas wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:06 pm
orgagigio wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:53 pm
But I use it as it is, only I have this problem that on one server it detects the winner and on another server it does not detect it, but not always, and I wanted to understand the motivation
Are you using the same version of Bet Angel on each VPS?

There was a rare bug found relating to the Winner status in the original beta version of 1.59

This was fixed as part of V1.59.1 and were now up to V1.59.2 so check both your servers are using the latest version and if not download and install it from the BA website (version number is in the top left corner of your screen and in the bottom right corner of the blue login window)

https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Here is an example of this problem that has been described above. No one seems to have a solution. Lay bet matched, runner loses but profit is zero. Very hard to test strategies when this constantly happens. Same version of BA (v1.6) running on two different computers but the live mode records correctly, practise mode doesn't.
Regards,
Anthony
So I've ran this as a test all day (few races till to go) but I had twice as many markets in Guardian as you, included races from UK, RSA and US then even slowed the refresh rate down to 2 seconds and its still triggered perfectly fine everytime.
Guardian.png

I also had the same 65 markets in Guardian on another comp and its triggered fine on all of those too

All I can suggest is on your PC it never triggered on is download and install the latest version of Bet Angel again from the website (just in case it is still running the pre bug fix version)
https://www.betangel.com/bet-angel-professional/

and also delete and re-download and import the file again from the OP in case something has been changed since you first downloaded it and forgotten about

Tomorrow i'll also repeat the tests again on 1 PC (need the other for Chelt stuff), but hopefully the re-downloading above will cure it.

If not and as no one else is experiencing any issues retrieving their P/L's the only other thing I can think of is something else local to you but outside of Bet Angel is causing the problem, ie, internet connection dropping off
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ajanthony

Thanks Dallas,
I have reloaded BA v1.60.0 and reloaded the baf and associated files for the displaying of winners, jockeys, profits etc.
They are all loaded on both computers exactly the same. Strangely, one works perfectly, the other has two issues. One issue is the same as previously where not all results are correct, however, I have turned off my VPN to that computer which may have been causing an issue. The other thing I noticed with it is that it will not keep the matched bets in the matched bets section at the bottom of guardian (in practise mode) after the results are posted. On the first computer it does this okay on both live and practise.
So, some strange things but I am getting the feeling the VPN was causing the incorrect results issue, time will tell.
Much appreciated.
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:39 am
Thanks Dallas,
I have reloaded BA v1.60.0 and reloaded the baf and associated files for the displaying of winners, jockeys, profits etc.
They are all loaded on both computers exactly the same. Strangely, one works perfectly, the other has two issues. One issue is the same as previously where not all results are correct, however, I have turned off my VPN to that computer which may have been causing an issue. The other thing I noticed with it is that it will not keep the matched bets in the matched bets section at the bottom of guardian (in practise mode) after the results are posted. On the first computer it does this okay on both live and practise.
So, some strange things but I am getting the feeling the VPN was causing the incorrect results issue, time will tell.
Much appreciated.
Anthony
If you mean keeping the match bets after the market has finished and settle, check you have the 'Retain matched bets information at market settlement' box on the 'Automation' tab of your main settings
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/bas ... tings.html

If they aren't showing while the market is active that maybe down to your VPN and it wouldn't surprise me if both that and your P&L issue were related to it.
DanTheMan1

Hi Dallas, I accidentally removed suspended markets from guardian but saved them, is there any way to re instate them into guardian, I need the info to export into excel. Any advice?
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Thanks. That tab was not checked on either computer so I have now rectified it. The lack of correct results is still occurring on one computer even with VPS turned off. I will see if the last change makes any difference but given it wasn't checked on the computer that is working okay, I have my doubts.
Will let you know.
Rehards,
Anthony
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Matched bets being retained but P and L still not being recorded correctly.
End of the road I think, nothing seems to work.
Regards,
Anthony
gstar1975

How do you get these extra columns with the data for Photo finish, BSP rank of winner, stall draw of winner?

Screenshot_20230315-221351.png
ajanthony

ajanthony wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:12 pm
Hi Dallas,
Thanks. That tab was not checked on either computer so I have now rectified it. The lack of correct results is still occurring on one computer even with VPS turned off. I will see if the last change makes any difference but given it wasn't checked on the computer that is working okay, I have my doubts.
Will let you know.
Rehards,
Anthony
Update,
Not holding my breath on it just yet but recording of P and L now appears to be working.
Regards,
Anthony
Dallas

ajanthony wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:17 pm
ajanthony wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:12 pm
Hi Dallas,
Will let you know.
Rehards,
Anthony
Update,
Not holding my breath on it just yet but recording of P and L now appears to be working.
Regards,
Anthony
Is that on the PC with the VPN? and have you now disabled that?
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:16 pm
How do you get these extra columns with the data for Photo finish, BSP rank of winner, stall draw of winner?

Screenshot_20230315-221351.png
You can add custom columns to display just about any market/selection information you want on the 'List' tab of Guardian
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/market_list.html
ajanthony

Hi Dallas,
Yes, it is on the computer with VPN which is switched off. The VPN is still active on the computer where everything works so all a bit odd.
Working for now so will leave as it is for now until I can work out how to get around it.
Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Anthony

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”