Football Competition Names & Results - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout when imported and used will display the competition name of the football markets you have in Guardian (ie, Premier League, Serie A, FA Cup, UEFA Cup etc) and once a match has finished display the result from that fixture

Once you've imported the files below and added some markets to Guardian this is how it will look

Guardian Full.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Football Competitions.gml' file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Football Competitions.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file named 'Football Competitions.gcc' into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian.
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Football Competitions.gcc

Rules File
To display the competition name and results you will also need to download and import the 'Football Competition and Results'.baf rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Football Competitions and Results.baf

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for this

Is there any way to include the Expected Goals and and the Over & Under Columns into this layout

i.e

Competition names, Over & Under Goal Predictions and Results

Or insert the Competition Names ( First Column) and then Results into the Over & Under Goal PredictionsLayout

Will be used to export the contents of the Market list rather than inserting the Competition names manually

regards
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:39 pm
Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for this

Is there any way to include the Expected Goals and and the Over & Under Columns into this layout

i.e

Competition names, Over & Under Goal Predictions and Results

Or insert the Competition Names ( First Column) and then Results into the Over & Under Goal PredictionsLayout

Will be used to export the contents of the Market list rather than inserting the Competition names manually

regards
Yes, its just a case of coping the rules into a single file or put one in the 'Rules 1 column' and the other in the ''Rules 2 Column'
Then coping the custom columns into the same profile
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

Many thanks for your reply.

Not too sure what you mean (Novice here ) but i will have a look

Do you mean in the "choose columns for display in the markets list" section

once again many thanks

Rich_1950
Rich1950

HI Dallas,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

I have this now

Is there a smart way to move the competition column in front of the Markets Column or does it mean starting from scratch with a new list?

I would also like to populate columns with BSP is this possible?

many regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:08 pm
HI Dallas,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

I have this now

Is there a smart way to move the competition column in front of the Markets Column or does it mean starting from scratch with a new list?

I would also like to populate columns with BSP is this possible?

many regards
Just point your cursor over the column headers, then hold down your left mouse button and drag/drop them were ever you want them

Yes you can add a column to display the Actual SP, but you need to specify a selection for each column,
Rich1950

Cheers Dallas,

Thanks for that I will have a look at adding BSP

Ideally I want Home - Away and Draw in separate columns.

You will be hearing from me no doubt :D

regards

Rich_1950
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:46 pm
Cheers Dallas,

Thanks for that I will have a look at adding BSP

Ideally I want Home - Away and Draw in separate columns.

You will be hearing from me no doubt :D

regards

Rich_1950
:D
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

I should probaby change my name to "Arnie" :D

I am looking to add, if possible, 4 more columns, then load the Match Odds Market.

Home Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Away Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Draw Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Over 2.50 Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

I cannot find a way of doing that in the manual. Is there a stored value to use for that.

I have this so far
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:12 pm
Hi Dallas,

I should probaby change my name to "Arnie" :D

I am looking to add, if possible, 4 more columns, then load the Match Odds Market.

Home Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Away Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Draw Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

Over 2.50 Odds ( odds currenly availble when I load the market }

I cannot find a way of doing that in the manual. Is there a stored value to use for that.

I have this so far
In the custom column editor its available in the 'Selections Information' pick list
Screenshot 2023-11-08 164626.png

If you want to display a price from another market on the same ie, show the O2.5 price on the match odds market line then that would need to be stored as a value at event level.
But if you want the price for the O2.5 market on the same row as the over/uber 2.5 market then thats done just the same was as in the screenshot above
Rich1950

Cheers Dallas,

I'll be back! :D

with result

regards

Rich_1950
Rich1950

HI Dallas,

I noticed on yours that if the correct score market is loaded it returns the full time result :D
Rich1950

Hi Dallas,

So far so good I think :)

Just need to get the Overs and Unders now into their relevant Columns ( If possible )
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:33 pm
HI Dallas,

I noticed on yours that if the correct score market is loaded it returns the full time result :D
That's actually the real time score so will change throughout the match, the rules that produce them were actually made by another user named Sibur, I've just inserted them into a few examples since he shared them
Dallas

Rich1950 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 4:02 pm
Hi Dallas,

So far so good I think :)

Just need to get the Overs and Unders now into their relevant Columns ( If possible )
So you are just wanting the O/U price displayed on the Match Odds row?
Not the O/U markets row?

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”