Guardian Market Layout Displaying UK and US Courses which are Supported by Total Performance Data (TPD)

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout is designed for use on UK and US racing markets to show which are supported by Total Performance Data (TPD)

Once imported and used it It's almost identical to the default way Guardian is displayed except it has the addition column to display the races supported by TPD as seen in the image below.

TPD Supported Full.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Default with TPD Supported.gml file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon'
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Default with TPD Supported.gml

Downloading and Importing the Files
To display the custom columns you will also need to download and import the following custom columns file named 'Default with TPD Support.gcc' into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian.
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Default with TPD Supported.gcc

Rules File
To display the text with 'TPD Supported' in the columns next to the markets supported by TPD you will also need to download and import the 'TPD Supported Courses.baf' rules file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your tennis markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
TPD Supported Courses.baf

How it works and using the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
casbian

Hi Dallas

I should have posted my comments on this thread concerning turf.

Casbian
jamesedwards

casbian wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:18 pm
Hi Dallas

I should have posted my comments on this thread concerning turf.

Casbian
Have added Newbury and Turfway Park.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
casbian

Hi

Thank you for updating the courses.
Being a bit new to all of this i had a look at the file this morning and can see where to update them in the future.

Thank you for doing this.

Casbian
jamesedwards

casbian wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:18 pm
Hi

Thank you for updating the courses.
Being a bit new to all of this i had a look at the file this morning and can see where to update them in the future.

Thank you for doing this.

Casbian
Even easier to use this version which doesn't need you to update courses manually at all.

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”