Greyhound Information with Running Profit & Loss - Guardian Market List Layout

Get all your markets loaded at once into a fully customisable layout
Dallas

This Guardian Market List Layout is designed for use with Greyhound Markets, it will display a variety of market information in dedicated columns including;

Seconds Remaining until Start Time
Course Name
Race Grade
Race Distance
Winning Dog
Winning Trap Number
BSP Rank of Winner

It also has columns to display your P/L from each market and your running total P/L for the session

When these settings files are used it will display your Guardian screen exactly as you see it in the image below...

Greyhound Guardian Full.JPG

Downloading and Importing the Files
To use these Guardian layout setting’s, click the 'Greyhound Layout'.gml file below to download it to your computer, then whilst on your Guardian screen click the 'List' tab then the 'page with a green arrow' icon' to import it
Guardian Market Import.JPG
Greyhound Layout.gml

To display the custom columns you will also need to download the file named 'Greyhound Columns.gcc' below and import it into your Custom Column Editor in Guardian.
Guardian CC Import.JPG
Greyhound Columns.gcc

Rules File
To store and pass the P/L, Winner names, SP Rank etc to your Guardian screen you will also need to download and import the 'Greyhound Information.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Greyhound Information.baf

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Nice one Dallas.
CrunchyTwiglet

This is fantastic Dallas and so quickly turned around. Thank you.
Dallas

No problem

The Silk Run

Yes, indeed. Well done to Dallas for raising the profile on this genre Greyhounds. All inspiring content. Keep up the GOOD work. NOT, that the community would expect anything less ...
mtrend

Hi

Is there a way to export all this data stored in Guardian to Excel at the end of a days racing ?

Cheers
mtrend

Sorted it founbd this:

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=21317

Thanks !
Gravesen33

Hi,
I just installed all the files given above and there is a problem with some of the columns.
There is no display for the P&L of the Market as the value is "0" all the time and of course that's reflecting to the total P&L.
I am using this for the market - To Be Placed. is that a problem or there is some changes which have to be done into the original file?
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gravesen33

Probably this is more clear what is what on the screen shot.
Dallas

Gravesen33 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:01 pm
It can only be used on markets with 1 winner as place P/L's are reported differently

Someone else has asked about using P/L files on the place markets on this thread and I said i'd take a look this week to see what (if any) changes can be made, so if you keep an eye on that thread and changes I suggest will be relevant to the files you are using here as well
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26724&start=31
Gravesen33

Dallas wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 3:18 pm
Gravesen33 wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:01 pm
It can only be used on markets with 1 winner as place P/L's are reported differently

Someone else has asked about using P/L files on the place markets on this thread and I said i'd take a look this week to see what (if any) changes can be made, so if you keep an eye on that thread and changes I suggest will be relevant to the files you are using here as well
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=26724&start=31
Thanks Dallas, it will be nice if you are able to go around and make it possible ...

Return to “Guardian market list layouts”