In-Running Race Timers in Custom Columns - One Click Screen Settings & Layout

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

Following on from the many requests received regarding Peter's recent You Tube video titled;

How to create your own special in-play data
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA0BqFa9NtM

Here are some settings and rules files for your One-Click screen settings which when imported and used will display the LTP pre-off and in-running timers as shown in the video and in the images below.

Race Time.JPG

The only notable difference is in these files the LTP is only displayed once the race has gone in-running, until then the custom columns will remain blank

Race Time 2.JPG
Just as shown in the video the standard times can be edited/adjusted to suit daily conditions by clicking on the value for ANY of runners.

Custom Column File
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'In-Running Timer.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
In-Running Timer.bcc

Grid Layout File
You will also need to click on the 'In-Running Timer Layout.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
In-Running Timer Layout.bgl

Rules File
To store and pass the in-running timings and calculations to display the percentages to your one-click screen you will also need to download and import the 'In-Running Timer.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
In-Running STD Times.baf

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Standard Race Times
I've created a rule for each distance in the rules file, but for distances between 1M 7F and 3M there is a mixture of flat and jumps races so you may wish to break those down a bit further, to help you do this if you don't already have a list of standard times you can use this one.
As Peter explained in the video with these or your own standard timings you could drill right down into it and create rules for specific course and distances
Standard Race Times.xls

Using the Files
Once you've downloaded and imported the three files as detailed above, in addition to applying the .baf rules file to your markets in Guardian you also need to ensure you have selected the Grid layout and Custom Column profile on your One-Click screen as shown in the image below.
Profiles.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
raceman

Hi
I'm using the latest version but cannot see the click the paper with green arrow icon to import the Grid Layout File
Can you help please
Dallas

raceman wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 3:14 am
Hi
I'm using the latest version but cannot see the click the paper with green arrow icon to import the Grid Layout File
Can you help please
Click the 'Reset Toolbar' option shown in the image below and the buttons should appear, then re-save the layout profile/s you are using.
Toolbar.JPG

The toolbar gets saved as part of the layout profile, so if you have previously saved it without the import/export buttons (ie, before they were added) they'll be missing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
STARBUCK62

Same here !!!! :cry:
STARBUCK62

should have refreshed this page first before posting a reple lol sorry
raceman

Thanks for advising
However I have reset the toolbar and still do not have the icons is there something else I need to do
elofan0

you could try right clicking beside the race meeting time on the one click screen were the dashes are ... there are some options there
Dallas

raceman wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:00 pm
Thanks for advising
However I have reset the toolbar and still do not have the icons is there something else I need to do
Do you have the latest version which is V1.56 installed?
raceman

Hi
Yes I have the latest Bet Angel Pro V1.56 and have tried on my PC and VPS copies and have reset the tool bar
Dallas

raceman wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 1:48 pm
Hi
Yes I have the latest Bet Angel Pro V1.56 and have tried on my PC and VPS copies and have reset the tool bar
Try logging in with the factory default profiles on the blue log in window and see if they are then, if not post a full screenshot so I can see everything on your screen (you can hide the username and balance in the bottom right corner)
So I can see if there's anything else missing or maybe a display issue changing some of the fonts etc
raceman

I have logged in with the factory default profiles as per your suggestion and the icons are now showing
I will have to sort it out now by saving new profiles
Thanks so much for your help gets a bit frustrating at times when things do not work
THANKS
LilBobz

Trying to use these times for some automation and need it to be specific for course and distance. But there seems to be some discrepancy with the rounding up or down for number of furlongs.

For example at Down Royal yesterday evening there were races of 1m4f150y, which I would assume rounds up to 1m5f (or 13f). But Betfair/Bet Angel showed it as 1m4f (so 12f).

Does anyone know what number of yards is the 'cut off point' for rounding up or down a furlong? I would have assumed anything over 110y rounds up but seems not.

The first race today at Tramore is 2m175y which is showing as 2m1f on Betfair and therefore 17f, so it's rounded up.
FrankCastle794

Is it possible to add a sound alert to the timer at a specific point. For example say i wanted an alert when the % time left hits 30.
Ta
Dallas

FrankCastle794 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:18 pm
Is it possible to add a sound alert to the timer at a specific point. For example say i wanted an alert when the % time left hits 30.
Ta
Yes, that can be done

You just need to add a 'Play Sound Alert rule' and select the sound file on the parameters tab
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/ale ... ters_.html

Then add a Stored value condition;
The Stored value named 'remaining%'
for the market
is less 31%
FrankCastle794

Brilliant, thanks Dallas your a star.

Return to “One Click trading interface”