Multiple stakes in One click interface.

With Bet Angel you can customise just about everything. You can also export and import all the settings and layouts. Here are some examples.
onkargm

Hi Dallas and other experts,

I am testing an in play horse racing strategy where I watch the live images to check manually which short priced horse is losing stamina and lay it in play. While I mostly use the one click screen. The limited number of stake options is bothering me. Unlike in ladder inteface where you can select the stakes predefined in 4-6 boxes, in One click screen we have just one stake which can be appllied to all horses ina market. My question is, is there any way (settings) to have multiple staking options like ladder inteface in one click screen. I have to place bets in fraction of a second and changing stakes manually is not an option. (Also shortcuts wont be an option either). If I could have multiple stake options usually 0.5%, 0.25% and 0.125% of bank in one click I could quickly switch to that stake given the in play odds of the horse.
The version I use is BA 1.55.0

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Onkar
megarain

Have a look at custom columns :

Example
custom cols.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dabbla

You can right click on the one click stake for the ladder stakes.
jamesedwards

megarain wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:10 pm
Have a look at custom columns :

Example

custom cols.jpg
Green-tastic! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
onkargm

SO this is what I am tryong to understand. We have multiple stake options in Ladder as highlighted but onlky one stake option in One Click screen. Can we have multiple options in One click screen like the ladder.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

onkargm wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:59 pm
SO this is what I am tryong to understand. We have multiple stake options in Ladder as highlighted but onlky one stake option in One Click screen. Can we have multiple options in One click screen like the ladder.
As Dabbla said above just right-click on the one-click stakes to see your ladder presets
onkargm

If this is the only solution then it is too much time taking given how rapidly prices change in play and speed needed to place a bet manually. P.S. Dont have any automated solution in mind for what I am trying to do now.
Dallas

onkargm wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:33 pm
If this is the only solution then it is too much time taking given how rapidly prices change in play and speed needed to place a bet manually. P.S. Dont have any automated solution in mind for what I am trying to do now.
Unless i'm missing something I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to achieve?

Megarain has shown that you can add custom columns which you can configure to place back and lay bets using the stakes you want, so you can have as many pre set staking buttons as your screen/s can display, and you can even configure them to place bets at the price you want so you don't have to select a stake then move to the price grid - its all done with one button and one click

and Dabbla has shown how you can use your existing ladder pre set stakes with one right click to select the one you want then bet as normal

Return to “Bet Angel - Customisation, settings, filters and coupons.”