Display VWAP & IP Book% Movements in Custom Columns with Gradient Colouring - One Click Settings

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

These settings files for your One-Click screen will allow you to see how far the back book % and VWAP book % have moved for each selection during the final 20mins before the start.

This helps identify which of the selections are moving and in what direction.

To help visualise the movement It also uses Value Based Colour Settings, to change the background colour of the cells in a Gradient from Green to red, so when used your One-Click screen will look exactly like the image below

Movement OC2.JPG
As you can see in the image with 11mins still to go the change in 'Sense of Duty' back book% (IP%) during the last 9 mins has increased by just over 4% meaning its shortening strongly, where as 'Me Next' is a more stable runner at with hardly any movement in either its book% or VWAP%.

Custom Column File
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'Movement Indicators.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
Movement Indicators.bcc

Grid Layout File
You will also need to click on the 'Movement Indicators.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
Movement Indicators.bgl

Using the Files
Once you've downloaded and imported the files as detailed above, in addition to applying the 'Movement Tracker.baf rules file to your markets in Guardian and the Green to Red Gradient.bavbc' in the custom column editor you also need to ensure you have selected the Grid layout and Custom Column profile on your One-Click screen and Colour settings selected for the custom columns as shown in the images below.
Profile Select.JPG

Rules File
To store and pass the Back Book% and VWAP Book% values to your one-click screen you will also need to download and import the 'Movement Tracker.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Movement Tracker.baf

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit any part of it very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Colour Settings
For the cells to change colour you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file named 'Green to Red Gradient' and import it into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor, then select them as your 'Back Ground Settings' for the IP% and VWAP% custom Columns
VBCS.JPG
VBCS Import.JPG
Green to Red Gradient.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jamesg46

Nice work! Love how this new version has added a completely new dimension for how we can visualise the market.
Dallas

jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:59 pm
Nice work! Love how this new version has added a completely new dimension for how we can visualise the market.

Y, its a really handy addition, I've been working on some where I use the same VBCS for background and text, which just then leave's the cell as blank but with a colour changing background
jamesg46

Dallas wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:06 pm
jamesg46 wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:59 pm

Y, its a really handy addition, I've been working on some where I use the same VBCS for background and text, which just then leave's the cell as blank but with a colour changing background
Look forward to seeing them! I'm also hoping to see someone pop one up that exploits this feature using imported data from csv... it can only be a matter of time surely :D
Tommo2021BA

Keen to use this new addition, however have hit an obstacle. I have have upgraded to BA v1.56.0 . However when trying to import Custom Column profiles (movement indicators.bcc) , an error message reads "....file was created by a more recent version of Bet Angel and cannot be imported".

What version of BA do i need and where can i get it?

TIA
Dallas

Tommo2021BA wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:42 am
Keen to use this new addition, however have hit an obstacle. I have have upgraded to BA v1.56.0 . However when trying to import Custom Column profiles (movement indicators.bcc) , an error message reads "....file was created by a more recent version of Bet Angel and cannot be imported".

What version of BA do i need and where can i get it?

TIA
You need V1.57, which was released as a beta a few weeks ago, you can download from here
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=24292
ikky

Thanks Dallas
Ryanolifelix

If one goes green, does that mean it will definitely stay green? What I'm saying is if the green one goes red all of a sudden it's not a definite indication to place a stake on the guarantee that we will profit is it?
Archery1969

Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:45 am
If one goes green, does that mean it will definitely stay green? What I'm saying is if the green one goes red all of a sudden it's not a definite indication to place a stake on the guarantee that we will profit is it?
I dont think this is a pure inditcator as to which one you should back or lay.
andy28

Archery1969 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 11:12 am
Ryanolifelix wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:45 am
I dont think this is a pure inditcator as to which one you should back or lay.
No guarantees in trading, I think it is more for looking to see what horses are interacting with each other. I only downloaded it today but I am thinking if you know which two are interacting with each other and you see one has drifted out to the top of it's range and you think it will come back in you could then lay the other at the bottom of its range expecting it to drift. Could be handy if near X over points, jmo tho
MemphisFlash

how do you get these buttons back if they are not visible, mine keep disappearing

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:47 pm
how do you get these buttons back if they are not visible, mine keep disappearing

Capture.JPG
MemphisFlash

i do that, but still not there.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:52 pm
i do that, but still not there.
Are they there if you log in using the factory defaults?
MemphisFlash

yes they are

Return to “One Click trading interface”