Traffic Light Indicators for Last Traded Price, BSP +/- and High & Low Traded Prices - One-Click Settings

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

These settings files for the One-Click screen, will use value based colour settings files to create traffic light style indicators to highlight when;

The Last Traded Price (LTP) is greater, equal to or less than the previous traded price
Green = The price has moved up (ie, 5.5 to 5.6)
Grey = The price stayed the same
Red = The price has moved down ie, 7.4 to 7.2)

The Last Traded Price is greater than or less than the BSP
Green = The LTP is greater than the BSP
Red = The LTP is less than the BSP

The Last Traded Price was at a new High or Low
Green = New high price
Red = New low price
(The colour will remain visible for 3 seconds and the be cleared until a new high or low price is traded at)

This allows you to instantly and clearly see if how the price is moving (similar to the traffic light indicator on the Ladder screen) and if its greater/less than the runners BSP and/or if its trading at a new high/low

Other information displayed as part of this settings profile are towards the left side of the grid layout and show the following for each selection
Jockey Name
Trainer Name
Form
Days Since Last Run

So when these settings are used your One-Click screen will look like this

OC1.JPG

Custom Column File
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'Movement Traffic Lights.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
Movement Traffic Lights.bcc

Grid Layout File
You will also need to click on the 'Movement Traffic Lights.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
Movemet Traffic Lights.bgl

Using the Files
Once you've downloaded and imported the files as detailed above, you need to ensure you have selected them as your Grid layout and Custom Column profile on your One-Click screen as shown in the image below.
Movement.JPG

Rules File
To store and pass the required prices to your one-click screen you will also need to download and import the 'Movement Traffic Lights.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Movement Traffic Lights.baf

Editing the Rules File
Once you have it imported into your Guardian you can edit any part of it very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".
Please refer to the 'Note' tab for each rule understand how each rule works and how it may be connected to other rules within the file
Notes.JPG

Colour Settings
For the columns to change colours you'll need to download and import the 'Value Based Colour Setting' file named 'LTP Traffic Lights, BSP Lights and High/Low Lights' and import them into your Value Based Colour Settings Editor, then select them as your 'Background' and 'Text' Settings for the LTP +/-, BSP +/- and High & Low +/- custom columns
LTP VBCS.JPG
VBCS Import.JPG
LTP Traffic Lights.bavbc
BSP Lights.bavbc
High & Low Lights.bavbc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elofan0

Looks good thanks Dallas just one question how do you resize column widths if wont reduce as using the adjusting 1-9 dont always work for me
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:35 am
Looks good thanks Dallas just one question how do you resize column widths if wont reduce as using the adjusting 1-9 dont always work for me
There's an option at the bottom of the 'Display' tab in your main settings you can use to set the column size or you can enable the 'Allow Resizing' option and then you'll be able to drag the columns to your desired width
https://www.betangel.com/user-guide/display.html

Or
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=16247
elofan0

Thanks Dallas did see that but didnt think it was for that ..........
learn something new everyday and its right under my nose lol
Dallas

elofan0 wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Thanks Dallas did see that but didnt think it was for that ..........
learn something new everyday and its right under my nose lol
We sure do :D
waynejulian

Morning

I really am struggling to implement these settings.

All im getting is a solid red under the LTP setting. The BSP settings isn't working at all with the colour settings. My head is battered like lol
Dallas

waynejulian wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:12 am
Morning

I really am struggling to implement these settings.

All im getting is a solid red under the LTP setting. The BSP settings isn't working at all with the colour settings. My head is battered like lol
Have you applied the .baf file to the markets in Guardian?
waynejulian

Thanks Dallas that was the issue.

Regards
waynejulian

Dallas

One minor issue with this set up ive noticed the coloured flashing seems to go off after about 5 races or so, im having to reset guardian all the time to make it work, i can live with it, just wondering if there is a fix.

Thanks
Dallas

waynejulian wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:36 pm
Dallas

One minor issue with this set up ive noticed the coloured flashing seems to go off after about 5 races or so, im having to reset guardian all the time to make it work, i can live with it, just wondering if there is a fix.

Thanks
Have you checked your Guardian setting to ensure you aren't using restricted refresh on the advanced tab?

Return to “One Click trading interface”