Display Increase and Rolling Increase of Traded Volume - One Click Screen Settings

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

Here is are some settings files for your One-Click screen settings which when imported and used will display your one-click screen exactly as you see it in the image below.

There are 6 custom columns, the first three (in green) show the total volume increase over the last 3secs, 5secs and 10secs, the next three (in yellow) show the rolling traded volume increase for each selection in the last 3secs, 5secs and 10secs

I have configured this for in-play use but you can of course edit the times or anything else to suit your own needs,

OC Volume Increase.JPG

Seeing the fixed and rolling traded volume increase (or decrease) over time can help identify when money is coming for a selection (or runner) or if there is lack of betting interest

Custom Column File
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'Recent Volume.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
Recent Volume.bcc

Grid Layout File
You will also need to click on the 'Recent Volume Grid.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
Recent Volume Grid.bgl

Rules File
To store and calculate the Recent Volumes you will also need to download and import the 'Fixed and Rolling Recent Traded Volume Increases.baf' file into your Guardian, once downloaded to your computer open Guardian and on the ‘Automation’ tab click ‘Import a Rules’ file, then each day just add your markets to Guardian and apply that rules file to them all.
Guardian Import.jpg
Fixed & Rolling Recent Traded Volume Increases.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

To use the settings above you first need to have downloaded and installed the latest version of Bet Angel V1.56
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=22831
fractalmodel

I looking to include an inplay ranking for a custom column on the one click screen.

I have the inplay volumes, wondering how to create a connected synamic ranking based on these volumes. I want to maintain row order but see what has been backed inplay

Many thanks
Dallas

fractalmodel wrote:
Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:24 am
I looking to include an inplay ranking for a custom column on the one click screen.

I have the inplay volumes, wondering how to create a connected synamic ranking based on these volumes. I want to maintain row order but see what has been backed inplay

Many thanks
So just to clarify you want to know the order by traded volume in-play, but don't want the columns to auto sort this (and want to keep them in there fixed order), but have a custom column number 1 to X to display the order?
fractalmodel

Yes Dallas that is what I want, it would be great to be able to custom rank whilst not ordering on screen thanks
fractalmodel

Does anyone know how to create a ranking that is dynanmic withour reordering please?
Dallas

fractalmodel wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:09 am
Does anyone know how to create a ranking that is dynanmic withour reordering please?
You mean a custom column with ranking numbers, but where the actual order doesn't move just the values in the custom column change depending on there current order?
fractalmodel

Yes thats it exactly
Dallas

fractalmodel wrote:
Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:52 am
Yes thats it exactly
It is possible with this latest V1.56 but needs a bit of setting up, if you can give me till next week i'll put a full example together
(bump this thread by Wed if you've not seen it posted just in case I forget)
fractalmodel

Thanks Dallas this is great learning a lot from your work and efforts
tees

Hi Dallas guru and other gurus,

I have imported the baf file from the original posting, and am wondering how I can customise it to make a condition.

What I want to do is to divide the current volume of a selection by what the volume was 10 seconds ago to give a decimal number. Then make a condition that the decimal must be >1.10.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers.
Dallas

tees wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:53 pm
Hi Dallas guru and other gurus,

I have imported the baf file from the original posting, and am wondering how I can customise it to make a condition.

What I want to do is to divide the current volume of a selection by what the volume was 10 seconds ago to give a decimal number. Then make a condition that the decimal must be >1.10.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers.
You just need to add another stored value like in the screenshot below (I've added it to the first stored value rule in the file, but you can also add another 'set/modify stored value' rule and then put it there)

SV.png

Then add a 'Stored Value Condition' on the rule you want to test configured like this

Condition.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tees

That's smashing, thank you again Dallas.

I was on the right track just needed switching to greater than an Amount (note to self need t look in all the dropdowns).

Off at a tangent, is there somewhere that shows a list of all my Stored Values, Servants and History Lists? I often get in a muddle with these things, and it gets a bit cluttered in Automation.
Dallas

tees wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:23 am
That's smashing, thank you again Dallas.

I was on the right track just needed switching to greater than an Amount (note to self need t look in all the dropdowns).

Off at a tangent, is there somewhere that shows a list of all my Stored Values, Servants and History Lists? I often get in a muddle with these things, and it gets a bit cluttered in Automation.
If you mean see your SV's and History list within your rules files (and not the values they set etc) then the .baf file can be opened in notepad and you can view the whole file way

Return to “One Click trading interface”