Green Up and Close Trade at Current and Reverse Price Columns - One Click Screen Settings

One-click, but many options!
Tuco

YES - just closed BA and logged in with <factory default> profiles and settings, and the import/export buttons appear on the One-click screen.

...but when I select one of my own screen layout profiles they disappear again :(
Dallas

Tuco wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 1:52 pm
YES - just closed BA and logged in with <factory default> profiles and settings, and the import/export buttons appear on the One-click screen.

...but when I select one of my own screen layout profiles they disappear again :(
As I suspected earlier it sounds like something in one of those causing the problem, if you send one into support which cause them to disappear when used they'll take a closer look at it

Before you do just as a test can you select a different grid layout and custom column profile then do the same thing and see if it disappears or not

Just to find out whether its your setting/layout profile
or if that also needs to be used with this Greening grid layout and custom columns

I suspect its the later but worth checking before you send anything in
Tuco

Dallas wrote:
Thu May 06, 2021 11:18 am

They are set correct, they display the values in columns 1 and 3
Clicking a value in column 3 closes the trade on just that selection for that predicted P/L
Clicking any of the values in column 1 closes the trade on all selections for the predicted P/L shown for each
...thanks for checking that - I guess one needs to examine both the stored values AND individual 8 rules files as the same time to see and understand why the conditions are set as such.
gstar1975

I'm having the same problem. I have loaded the Factory Defaults and it comes back but when I select load layout it disappears.

Betangel One Click Screen Import Export Green Arrow Icons Missing.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by gstar1975 on Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dallas

gstar1975 wrote:
Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:40 pm
I'm having the same problem. I have loaded the Factory Defaults and it comes back but when I select load layout it disappears.
See the end of this thread
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=23656
GavBaines

Wonder if anyone can help?
I only wish to have the Trade profit column with the Green box ticked,
and then have one of these files downloaded used for a straight trade profit close...
I have installed the "Close current" file and it works as expected with regards the one click... However it doesnt show the value in the box? Thats ideally what im after, so I havent got to keep checking and unchecking that :Green" box....
Hope this makes sense and any help appreciated
Dallas

GavBaines wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:08 am
Wonder if anyone can help?
I only wish to have the Trade profit column with the Green box ticked,
and then have one of these files downloaded used for a straight trade profit close...
I have installed the "Close current" file and it works as expected with regards the one click... However it doesnt show the value in the box? Thats ideally what im after, so I havent got to keep checking and unchecking that :Green" box....
Hope this makes sense and any help appreciated
Have you imported the 'Greening Columns.rar' files and imported them into your Servant Manager?
and set that up as shown in the images of the OP?
GavBaines

Yes I have but id like to add just that one column to my existing Grid page.... The only column that im after is Trade Profit ... Is that possible somehow?
Dallas

GavBaines wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:54 pm
Yes I have but id like to add just that one column to my existing Grid page.... The only column that im after is Trade Profit ... Is that possible somehow?
Yes, just open the column chooser (icon that looks like a calander with a yellow line through it) and untick the ones you don't want
You can also swap them around and put them in any order by pointing your cursor at the sides of the column headers then drag them to where you want them

Return to “One Click trading interface”