Green Up and Close Trade at Current and Reverse Price Columns - One Click Screen Settings

One-click, but many options!
GavBaines

Wonder if anyone can help?
I only wish to have the Trade profit column with the Green box ticked,
and then have one of these files downloaded used for a straight trade profit close...
I have installed the "Close current" file and it works as expected with regards the one click... However it doesnt show the value in the box? Thats ideally what im after, so I havent got to keep checking and unchecking that :Green" box....
Hope this makes sense and any help appreciated
Dallas

GavBaines wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:08 am
Wonder if anyone can help?
I only wish to have the Trade profit column with the Green box ticked,
and then have one of these files downloaded used for a straight trade profit close...
I have installed the "Close current" file and it works as expected with regards the one click... However it doesnt show the value in the box? Thats ideally what im after, so I havent got to keep checking and unchecking that :Green" box....
Hope this makes sense and any help appreciated
Have you imported the 'Greening Columns.rar' files and imported them into your Servant Manager?
and set that up as shown in the images of the OP?
GavBaines

Yes I have but id like to add just that one column to my existing Grid page.... The only column that im after is Trade Profit ... Is that possible somehow?
Dallas

GavBaines wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:54 pm
Yes I have but id like to add just that one column to my existing Grid page.... The only column that im after is Trade Profit ... Is that possible somehow?
Yes, just open the column chooser (icon that looks like a calander with a yellow line through it) and untick the ones you don't want
You can also swap them around and put them in any order by pointing your cursor at the sides of the column headers then drag them to where you want them

Return to “One Click trading interface”