One-Click Trading Screen with Racing Information Displayed - One-Click Screen Layout

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

Here is are some settings files for your One-Click screen settings designed for horse racing markets.
When imported it in addition to the regular information it will also display the Trainer, Jockey, Age, Weight, Days Since Last Run and Form for each runner, there are also columns to show the high/low traded prices and 'What If' Profit/Loss exactly as you see in the image below

Racing Info.JPG
You can of course swap the columns around or add remove further ones if you wish from the custom column editor.

Custom Columns
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'Racing Columns.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
Racing Columns.bcc

Grid Layout
You will also need to click on the 'Racing Info Grid.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
Racing Info Grid.bgl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ROCKY1982

Great cheers Dallas
AndyIsHere

I don't have an option to "import" on the custom columns menu? I also dont have the icon for grid layout to click on?
Dallas

AndyIsHere wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:33 am
I don't have an option to "import" on the custom columns menu? I also dont have the icon for grid layout to click on?
Are you using the latest Bet Angel Pro V1.56?

If not you'll need to download and install that from the website
https://www.betangel.com/download/?product=BetAngelPro
Eyesnack

Hi Dallas

I have pimmed your One-Click trading screen LOL
Pimped Racing Grid.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Eyesnack wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 12:26 pm
Hi Dallas

Pimped Racing Grid.JPG
Nice job

madbill

Hi,

I'm using 1.56
import.png
And don't see the paper/green arrow - tried resetting toolbar also.

What am I missing?

Ta
elofan0

looks good that eyesnack
ilovepizza82

Eyesnack wrote:
Hi Dallas

Pimped Racing Grid.JPG
DOB% ????
How to set this thing up in BA ?
Cant find in it "custom coluns" section. How did you get it done pre-off ? :shock:
Dallas

ilovepizza82 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:54 am
Eyesnack wrote:
Hi Dallas

Pimped Racing Grid.JPG
DOB% ????
How to set this thing up in BA ?
Cant find in it "custom coluns" section. How did you get it done pre-off ? :shock:
You can build a servant which contains the rules to perform a DOB (or anything you want), then create a custom column to start the servant/s with, there's a full example with all the steps required here which you could follow
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=15208
ilovepizza82

Dallas, Im asking how he is able to preload DOB data into BA and put it in the custom columns coz as far as i can tell the screenshot is defo not in-running.
Bennettpaul

Eyesnack wrote:
Hi Dallas

Pimped Racing Grid.JPG
hey, how did you import all the trainer stats/ dob percentage etc... love how much info there is on yours

TIA
DanTheMan1

Evening all, trying to alter my custom columns, but when i try to add width to my trainer column I lose part of the other columns. Any help would be super. :D
elofan0

you could go into betangel settings top left then edit settings as Dallas explained to me once and tick allow collum reisizing
DanTheMan1

Thank you, I'll try that. Cheers.

Return to “One Click trading interface”