Lay Bets to a Maximum Liability per Selection - One-Click Screen Settings

One-click, but many options!
Dallas

If you are wanting to place multiple lay bets on a runner/s but stop or not be able to place any further lay bets once your specified maximum liability is reached these custom column buttons will allow you to do just that.
They can be particularly useful on fast moving in-play markets where you might be betting multiple times in smaller amounts but don't want to exceed a specfic amount.

The buttons have been created so that if the lay stake and odds you are placing the bet at would exceed your max liability if matched the stake about to be used would automatically be adjusted down so you stop at your maximum amount

For example, you might be drip feeding £5 lay bets on a in-running market, and have set your target to £50 max liability on that runner, if you then currently have a £42 liability (so only need to place a further £8 liability)
If you press the button again it will attempt to place another £5 lay bet or if the current odds mean you will exceed your remaining £8 liability it will adjust the stake for you and place whatever size bet is required so your total liability is capped at £50

For this settings file I've created several example buttons so that when imported into your Bet Angel will look like the image below, you can of course then edit any of the existing buttons to your own values or copy them and change their values et if you require more of them.

Main 1.JPG
In the next post I'll go through step-by-step the buttons being used explaining them in more detail

Below though is a brief overview of the buttons here though working for right to left, although most of there column header names will make them fairly self explanatory

Custom Column Buttons

The two buttons furthest to the right allow you to set you liability on a runner, once pressed the remaining liability is shown on the other buttons for that runner, as you place your lay bets on it this value will update on the next refresh showing how much is remaining - this is just to give a visualization of the amount remaining

In the image above I've set the first and third runners to a £50 liability and the forth runner to a £100 liability, and then placed some bets on each, you can then see the other 3 columns for each runner showing the remaining liability to reach that total.

This is simply the initial liability of each selection minus its current liability shown under the selections name, so for the first runner i've so far got £13.90 of liability, minus that from the £50 max liability I set it leaves another £34.10 liability i'm willing to allow on this runner.

The third button from the right will allow you to place a lay bet at the current best lay price which will be equal to the liability value shown on the column for that runner, so looking at the image above if I were to press this button now on the third runner it would place a lay bet for a liability of ££15.50, so that if matched at the best price i will then have a total liability of £50 on this runner

The forth button from the right will place a £5 lay bet a the current best lay price, however if the remaining liability and the current best lay price means a £5 stake is to much (because it would take me over my maximum liability on this runner) then the stake will be automatically adjusted down before being placed

The fifth button (or first if going from the left), is similar to above except it uses the 'Context Stake', which means whatever pre-set stake you have in your lay column at the time you press this button

Custom Column Files
To use these one-click setting’s, click the 'Stake to Total Liability.bcc' file below to download to your computer, then whilst on your one click screen click the ‘Star’ icon and that will open the Custom Column editor, after that click the import button and browse for the downloaded file on your PC - then you can select that file as your Profile.
CC Import.JPG
CC Import1.JPG
Stake to Total Liability Buttons.bcc

Grid Layout
You will also need to click on the 'Stake to Total.bgl' file below to download the grid layout settings file to your computer, once downloaded on your one-click screen click the paper with green arrow icon to import the grid layout settings file - you'll then be able to select it from the pick list just to the left of the gold star.
GL Import.JPG
Stake to Total Liability Layout.bgl

Servant Rules
The columns/buttons each start a servant, these each use rules and series of Stored values and conditions to calculate the remaining stakes by looking at the current best price etc, the three files below will perform the task of;

Set Liability at £100 (fifth button in screenshot above)
£100 Liability.baf

Set Liability to £50
£50 Liability.baf

Placing a lay bet equal to all the remaining liability (third button)
ASC Lay all Remaining Liability.baf

Placing a £5 lay at the best price or if the liability at that price exceeds your remaining liability the stake will be reduced accordingly
ASC Lay Using £5 Liability or Remaining amount.baf

Placing a lay bet using the Servant Context stake (this is the stake amount you have set for that selection in your lay stake column), if the liability of that stake at that current best price exceeds your remaining liability the stake will be reduced accordingly
ASC Stake.baf

Using the Files
Once you've downloaded and imported the two files above, to use them you now just need to ensure you have them selected as your Grid layout and Custom Column profile on your One-Click screen as shown in the image below.
Grid and Columns.JPG
The three Servant files need to be imported into your Servant Manager
Import.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Example on how to use these buttons

The first thing to show is how to edit the maximum liability set by the fourth and fifth buttons. To do this you need to open the servant manager window, and edit the rule.
On the 'Stored values' tab simply change the Enter amount to whatever maximum liability to you want

Liability.JPG

Using the Buttons

So let's look at an example of using these buttons, here I want to place some lay bets on the fav up to a maximum of £50, so I need to click on the 'Set Liability to £50' for that runner
Set Liability.JPG

As soon as that's click you can see the remaining liability is shown in the other buttons for that selection (because no bets have yet been placed)
Set Liability 2.JPG

Now I want to place a £5 lay bet at the best price so i'm about to click that button
Lay £5.JPG

As soon as I do and the bet is matched you can see the liability totals have now updated, this is because I now have a £6.40 liability on this runner so i'm now only able to place a bets up to a liability of £43.60

Now I want to place another lay this time I want to use the 'Servant context stake' button, this will place a lay bet for whatever amount is in my pre set lay stake box, as you can see in the image below this is currently £7.50. So clicking the highlighted button will place a lay bet for £7.50 at the current best price - but remember if the liability would exceed £43.60, that stake would be adjusted so as not to exceed that maximum liability.
Context Stake.JPG

As soon as that bet is matched the liability values update again
Context Stake 2.JPG

I now might want to place one last lay bet to bet up to the remaining liability of £34.00, so I could now click the 'Lay all Remaining Liability' button.

Instead though i'm going to continue placing some more lays using the Servant context stake button, as you can see in the image below after another 3 lay bets my remaining liability is now down to £5.20
Context Stake 3.JPG

I've then gone and clicked it a 5th time but this time the £7.50 stake was to much at odds of 2.28, so the stake was automatically adjusted and a bet of £4.06 was instead placed. So that when it was matched my total liability on the fav has been capped at £50
Finish.JPG

No matter how much I press these buttons now they won't place any more bets, unless I decided I wanted to increase my liability, in which case I could now click the 'Set Liability to £100' button, and that would allow me to place bets up to another £50 in liability (because the liability is already at £50 for this selection).

The 'Set liability' buttons can be used over and over, so if you decide to duplicate them and have one for say £10, £20, £25, £50, £100, £200, £500 etc you can press any of them then if you change you mind press another and that will then allow bets up to that liability (or stop further bets if you've reduced it to a lower liability you've already exceeded).

Viewing the Log

In the image below of the Bet Angel log you can see all the bets placed, first the £5 lay bet, followed by 5 lays using the Context stake button (which was set to £7.50)
On the final bet the stake was adjusted from £7.50 to £4.06 automatically so as not to exceed the £50 max liability set earlier
Log.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sionascaig

Thanks Dallas....

This looks tremendous especially on markets with "lots" of runners as navigation so much easier. Just about to give it a whizz...
Andrevw

Dallas thank you for creating this option, as well as for referring me to this post - I believe this is exactly what I was looking for.
Dallas

Andrevw wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:31 pm
Dallas thank you for creating this option, as well as for referring me to this post - I believe this is exactly what I was looking for.
Glad it helped :)

Return to “One Click trading interface”