Australian open tennis

eddie4

I cant seem to get any markets open for the Aus and NZ tennis, does anyone know why?

Thanks
Galilee66

You need to open them through the Australian Wallet.

G66
LeTiss

To be honest, this is my biggest disappointment with BetAngel

If Betfair allows you to trade UK and Australian markets simultaneously, then why doesn't BA?

It's a pain because you can't enter UK and Aussie markets onto the same Excel sheet

Surely, if BA easily extracts balances from Betfair, why can't they have the UK and Australian wallet totals together?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Betfair requires us to log on to different servers to trade AUS markets. Bet Angel was around long before Betfair re-engineered the different servers so there is an element of legacy in there. We can look at it again at some point in the future.
eddie4

Thanks for your help.
LeTiss

Bet Angel wrote:Betfair requires us to log on to different servers to trade AUS markets. Bet Angel was around long before Betfair re-engineered the different servers so there is an element of legacy in there. We can look at it again at some point in the future.
Thanks for the explanation

It would be great if BA could have both wallets in 1 window.

There's a number of excellent sport trading opportunities that I tend to ignore because I still have unmatched bets in my UK wallet, and opening the Aussie version too will rack up data charges

Return to “Tennis Trading”