Watching Tennis

Dallas

linkku11 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:45 am
Hi all

New here, interested in automated tennis bets. What bothers me as well, is that Betfair and BetAngel starting times are very often wrong. For example BetAngel shows Federer match today (Wednesday) even though on Betfair it is on Thursday.

I have uploaded all matches to Guardian. I would suppose if starting time changes at Betfair, it would be updated to Guardian? Is this correct?

Bet Angel is showing the Federer Match as 11am 4th July (tomorrow/Thursday)

Tennis.JPG

Bet Angel takes its time from your PC clock, so make sure both that and your Betfair timezone are set correctly
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
linkku11

Thanks for answer.

Where does Guardian update the starting times if they are changed after import? Or are they updated? Medvedev match today starts at Guardian 40 minutes later than in Betfair/Sofascore.

I suppose Guardian does not update starting times if they are changed?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ec0n0mist

Has anyone else noticed Betfair LV needs constant refreshing?

My video keeps freezing every few minutes and it's been quite frustrating while trading in play. Wondering if it's just me.
Derek27

It's never been 100% reliable but lately it has been freezing momentarily, though I don't often have to refresh it.
ec0n0mist

Derek27 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:47 pm
It's never been 100% reliable but lately it has been freezing momentarily, though I don't often have to refresh it.
Yeah always been a bit unreliable.

I've almost gotten used to them mixing up the videos under different titles and suddenly cutting off streaming in the middle of a match but this freezing issue is a new one for me.

My live video mostly freezes completely until I refresh. If it does do it momentarily, I find that all those seconds soon add up when trading in-play. Especially if there is an injury.
mambapeter

i use sofascores..you can set pop up/and noise alert to when match starts,. also for breaks etc
dragontrades

Zhang just starting to get into this
dragontrades

woz out from 1.07 to 1.74 and the 1st set isn't over yet.
dragontrades

nice start to the day

Return to “Tennis Trading”