Tennis Scores on One-Clic Screen

Tadz

Dallas,
The ability to have the tennis scores in the columns is a fantastic addition. Many thanks.

On a couple of occasions the server indication appears to stick and end up on the wrong server. The only way I can correct it is to re-apply it to the match via the Guardian screen.

However at the moment, Kerber v Williams, that is not proving to work, so I have the indicator on the wrong player. Not a big deal as I can see who is serving on the Betfair stream.

Any ideas what the gliche may be please?
Screenshot_1.jpg
Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Tadz

Thanks Dallas.
Dallas

Tadz wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:47 pm
Dallas,
The ability to have the tennis scores in the columns is a fantastic addition. Many thanks.

On a couple of occasions the server indication appears to stick and end up on the wrong server. The only way I can correct it is to re-apply it to the match via the Guardian screen.

Sorry I never had the chance to reply to both parts of your message earlier.

What you have described could be to do with the number of markets you are cycling in the guardian, if you have a lot then increasing either your guardian refresh rate
Or within the automation file, itself increase the rearm time of the server rules

If that doesn't resolve it for you or you only have a few markets in guardian just post back
Tadz

Thanks Dallas,
I'll monitor various scenarios and settings. Today with the Kerber/Williams match I only had the one market open, but I see others were having problems, so the problem in that particular game may lie elsewhere.

I'll come back to you either way.

Thanks again.
Dallas

Tadz wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:07 pm
Thanks Dallas,
I'll monitor various scenarios and settings. Today with the Kerber/Williams match I only had the one market open, but I see others were having problems, so the problem in that particular game may lie elsewhere.

I'll come back to you either way.

Thanks again.
Yes today's women's final was the same for everyone, with the issue being outside of Bet Angel with someone setting the server details the wrong way round
but if it's 'sticking' and doesn't change player correctly in future those steps in my last message will likely resolve it
MemphisFlash

tennis.PNG
Here's one probably for Dallas.
Now that we can see the scores on the one click screen, i was wondering if the server column could change colour when the server is serving, ie red to green, so inditating with change in colour.
I don't think this is possible but you may know a workaround?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:32 am
tennis.PNGHere's one probably for Dallas.
Now that we can see the scores on the one click screen, i was wondering if the server column could change colour when the server is serving, ie red to green, so inditating with change in colour.
I don't think this is possible but you may know a workaround?
It's not possible and there is no workaround to this particular task, the whole column has to be the same color

Return to “Tennis Trading”