Unbelievable Arb

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I was palp'd once at odds of 125-1 when arbing with a bookie. The odds were about right but he just decided he didn't want to pay out. After six months of arguing he eventually settled.
Dr Who

This is such an obvious error on the part of one bookie that I doubt that in the end it will work out in your favour.

I'd advise anyone else finding such huge arbs to keep well away....
Mike_IG

Dr Who wrote:This is such an obvious error on the part of one bookie that I doubt that in the end it will work out in your favour.

I'd advise anyone else finding such huge arbs to keep well away....
I would agree if it was one bookie like you have said but the screen shot shows it had 4 bookies with Azarenka as the fav (should be if fully fit she is ranked much higher) and the rest with Peng as the fav, I think a lot of this price difference is down to the fact that Azarenka had been struggling with an injury for a while before this match and some of the bookies fancied an upset as she clearly wasn't even close to 100% fit.
Arbs with tennis need to be checked to make sure all the rules are the same though as they don't all have the same rules and can leave you out of pocket a fair bit if one retires etc.

Return to “Tennis Trading”