Tennis traders

Online Trader

Human123 wrote:Just downloaded the new version but dont know what you mean by a tennis section?
Top right hand corner on the tool bar you will see a tennis ball, click on it to launch the muts nuts :lol:
Jimmy

Anything else new in it apart from the muts nuts haha.

Cheers

Jimmy
Jimmy

Ive just had a quick look. Problem is I know nothing about tennis, it does look cracking though. Can't anything like that be done for horses. Can any one recommend a guide or give some info about trading tennis for a complete novice.

Mind you I did play tennis on the wii :-)

Cheers

Jimmy
rascal01

LeTiss 4pm wrote: I missed your previous post
My apologies, because I assume your last post was being sarcastic!
cheers, no it was me just being stupid. thanks for reply, all done.

looking fwd to the cherries / southampton "derbies" nxt season. AFCB fan. You read Xavi say he was inspired to play football from watching Le Tiss play? was in w/e newspaper.
LeTiss

rascal01 wrote:
LeTiss 4pm wrote: I missed your previous post
My apologies, because I assume your last post was being sarcastic!
cheers, no it was me just being stupid. thanks for reply, all done.

looking fwd to the cherries / southampton "derbies" nxt season. AFCB fan. You read Xavi say he was inspired to play football from watching Le Tiss play? was in w/e newspaper.
No problem

I laughed at how it took just two lines to bridge the gap between being stupid & being a Bournemouth fan
;)

The derbies should be good though - I can't remember a competitive match between the 2 clubs.
Hopefully by then we will have persuaded Xavi to leave Barca for the bright lights of St Marys
:D
sharks11

Yip trade tennis full time.

Return to “Tennis Trading”