Looking for an expert In-play for collaboration

juuza91

Hi guys, I am looking for an expert in tennis trading for a collaboration in creating automatization script for tennis trading.

What I want to do is to get advantage on the possibility of cancelling a position when there result changes since the 5 second delay are too much for placing a lay/back bet in order to cover a win or stop-loss.
rik

could you explain further, doesnt make sense
Archery1969

juuza91 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:14 am
Hi guys, I am looking for an expert in tennis trading for a collaboration in creating automatization script for tennis trading.

What I want to do is to get advantage on the possibility of cancelling a position when there result changes since the 5 second delay are too much for placing a lay/back bet in order to cover a win or stop-loss.
Because of the 5 second delay, you cant, unless your courtside. And if you are then that brings further problems like being caught, ejected and/or prosecuted depending on the country the match is being played in.
juuza91

rik wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:39 am
I see in the market that, often, offers are automatically withdrawn when the score changes, I wonder how can you do that, automatically cancel a market offer when the score changes or, when you give the input of score changed. And how can you profit by being fast in that.
Derek27

juuza91 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:52 pm
rik wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:39 am
I see in the market that, often, offers are automatically withdrawn when the score changes, I wonder how can you do that, automatically cancel a market offer when the score changes or, when you give the input of score changed. And how can you profit by being fast in that.
I think Rik was asking, what exactly do you want the "expert" to do?

And what do you mean by "collaborate" to produce automation?
rik

cant profit from cancelling bets
for the bigger matches in tennis at least one of the fastest guys is happy to seed the market between points, they have a model for what the price should be after each point and happy to place big amounts. when a point is won they cancel the prices that are no longer good
additionally from taking bets that were left in the market between old and new price (hoovering), they profit from being first in queue between points, for example getting back bets matches at 1.21 while getting layed 1.2 at the same time, also the chance of getting matched during the 5 seconds it takes for the market to change to the new price after a point is won.
say player 1 lost the point he would cancel his back bet but keep the lay bet, if someone bets on player 1 during the next 5 seconds he got a very good price.
a good way if your feed isnt very fast to find out who won the point and cancel your own bets in time is by just following the seeder and cancel your bets after he cancels his, more reliable than scoreboard i found as that can mess you up with hawk eye challenges or referees putting in the score slower on some points
juuza91

Exactly, I would like a script exactly like this that automates my position when I click a certain (one-click) button. Do you know where can I find such a thing? On every point.
Derek27

juuza91 wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:52 pm
Exactly, I would like a script exactly like this that automates my position when I click a certain (one-click) button. Do you know where can I find such a thing? On every point.
If you're looking for a pot of gold you'll find one at the end of the rainbow!

Anyone who has such a bot churning out profits will probably have spent hundreds of hours of hard work on it, and he's not likely to share his profits with anyone who's willing to press a button!
rik

seems quite sophisticated the market making in tennis, need to be sure of your pricing and how much difference a point makes in each situation to be putting up large amounts at marginal overrounds
juuza91

rik wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:42 pm
seems quite sophisticated the market making in tennis, need to be sure of your pricing and how much difference a point makes in each situation to be putting up large amounts at marginal overrounds
I thought that betangel app has the point difference already in the set ups and and the "calibrate" button etc.
offlimit88

Maybe i am partially off topic, but when a point is won or lost, you can see it from the market if you have a trained eye, in this way you can anticipate flashscore.com and the video feed.
I wonder, is it possible to automate the process with a script or a software, that tracks price movements and updates the score? It would be perfect for automation

p.s i don t have Bet angel
Archery1969

offlimit88 wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:27 am
Maybe i am partially off topic, but when a point is won or lost, you can see it from the market if you have a trained eye, in this way you can anticipate flashscore.com and the video feed.
I wonder, is it possible to automate the process with a script or a software, that tracks price movements and updates the score? It would be perfect for automation

p.s i don t have Bet angel
What ?

The price movement can be false especially in low liquidity markets.
rik

yes i wouldnt trust it to place bets but to pull out bets that are likely no good anymore, seeder might pull out his stake because one player is in a bad position during the point, or one player hits an ace that was called out late or challenged etc, im just talking about high turnover markets anyway
Archery1969

But you will be at the mercy of court side market makers who have an advantage over armchair punters.....
DanteCpp

Dear juuza91,
I am an algorithmic trader looking for collaborations. My idea is to implement a strategy aimed to exploit the In-play discrepancies between different national markets. If you are interested and wont to know more. Contact me via PM.

D.

Return to “Tennis Trading”