Mahut vs Isner

Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

OK, they are effectively at the same odds to win. Isner will serve first, so backing Inser to win his service game would see the odds shift from 1.98 to 1.69.

Isner is taller and has a better serve than Mahut so should be able to just stand there and blast some good serves in. Mahut will always be on the back foot and defensive, he will always be serving to save the match. If he broke Isner his odds would be 1.09 on serve and vice versa. Basically on a flip of coin the price is going to crash in when the break comes.

I think the call is on who is more tired. but ultimately Isner has the advantage.
LeTiss

Mahut looked far fitter than Isner last night, so it would suggest his recovery might be better than Isner's

Also, he served to save the match 55 times yesterday. It's incredible that he never wilted, so I don't see nay reason why he should today
andyfuller

Has this already been played today? Or is it still to come? If so anyone know when it will be on?
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

15:30 or there abouts I think.

Incidentally we never allowed Tennis Trader to go this high in the last set as we never thought it was feasible. If you want to replicate the score, then set the last set games to 20-20 and move the game count up or down.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Mahut has already had a marathon game, bear that in mind: -

http://www.espn.co.uk/tennis/sport/stor ... MP=OTC-RSS
andyfuller

Bet Angel wrote:15:30 or there abouts I think.
Many thanks for that - was out running this morning and forgot all about it until I saw your post. Will have to keep an eye on it.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

61-62

Mahut looks the stronger of the two.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I bet you some spread firms are in real trouble on this match now.
Zenyatta

They must have both have done their bollocks in by now surely? What physical effect will this have on their bodies - can't be good.

I'd back Isner, the other guy really does look like he's done.
dan_payne182

The worst thing is whoever does go through will be in a pretty bad condition for the next and indeed all future games, i think its day on day off all through the tournament? There's no way you can recover from that in a day.
Stewart

Bet Angel wrote:I bet you some spread firms are in real trouble on this match now.
Perhaps, but also some spread players as well - total games market would have traded around 35-40 and sellers would also be in a world of hurt at the mo. Just looked at Sporting and it's 192-193 for games and 1033-1037 for total points.

There are bound to be some big winners and losers on this - I missed the boat and I am now just happy to watch.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

100624 - Mahut vs Isner - Scoreboard - 01.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

There was actually a no brainer trading set up you could have used on this match. It took me a few games to work it out but I hope you all had a bash on it in some form or another.

Return to “Tennis Trading”