Looking for Match statisitics including no. of games broken

dan_payne182

Searched no end of tennis statistics sites but not many of them even go past the game score! I could estimate it from the scoreline but that wouldn't include a break each way and i need a precise figure. Is there anywhere that keeps detailed records, or am i going to have to get excel open and start logging? :(
RafterP

If you just want stats for a particular match that you're watching then the IBM slam tracker provides match stats (just for grand slams though).

If you're looking for historical data then there is a website out there but I can't remember what it is!

Maybe somebody else will know it?
sharks11

Get all the stats you want from tennisinsight.com for both ATP and WTA
dan_payne182

ohh dear another subscription, these are costing me an arm and a leg :( don't suppose anyone wants to drop me a login through pm? :lol:
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

I'm interested in doing some research in this area so if anybody can find a site with stats of a suitable granularity I'm happy to share the results. I've been looking at the individual tournaments, but it's one hell of a slog.
rascal01

i subscribed to oncourt, if anyone has info on any others i am happy to share some "info".

have only just started using it but looks like you can download all main match stats for every players history. this includes break points converted.

I havent found a quick way of doing it for say all players in 1 tourney, think you may have to click on each player then extract, though will check with their support.

Return to “Tennis Trading”