Wimbledon Successes & Failures? (+pics)

Alex

I had a feeling I should have backed Kvitova at 10s to lay off later. She came down to 3.5!

See here:
tennis.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Alex on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

It's often worth laying heavy odds on favourites as the downside is low and you can escape even that quite often. If they falter the pay off can be huge!
Alex

Great - thanks for the tip. I did that with the Federer Berdych match. Unfortunately I got out WAY too soon! Obviously Berdych won :oops:
Alex

Bet Angel wrote:It's often worth laying heavy odds on favourites as the downside is low and you can escape even that quite often. If they falter the pay off can be huge!
I tried this with the Djokovic v Berdych match and was successful :D

I laid Djokovic at 1.92 and got out at 6.2.
djokovic.jpg
I'd love to see and hear about your successes, failures or missed opportunities. Post them below!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

Well done!
LeTiss

Alex wrote:
Bet Angel wrote:It's often worth laying heavy odds on favourites as the downside is low and you can escape even that quite often. If they falter the pay off can be huge!
I tried this with the Djokovic v Berdych match and was successful :D

I laid Djokovic at 1.92 and got out at 6.2.
djokovic.jpg
I'd love to see and hear about your successes, failures or missed opportunities. Post them below!
You were a little lucky there

1.92 is not the 'heavy' odds on that Peter was alluding to
BennyBlanco

Well done Alex - perfect in fact! Indeed as LeTiss states have a dabble at laying heavier odds on - say 1.10 (or lower at times)- the benefits can be very substantial! Even better now with Tennis trader as well.
MrTynKyn

When you lay at 1.15 / 1.25 , when you expect to trade out ?
Im asking cause a break is a bit hard against such fave.
One or two points againts (something 1.30 ) ?

Return to “Tennis Trading”