Help!

eddie4

Asking for help with an annoying feature on BA. Firstly I add tennis matches to guardian then select watch list so I can see the games and scores etc...
Now sometimes the little yellow tennis ball which denotes the player serving is wrong, so you think that the match has lots of breaks of serve etc when that is not the case.
So wanted to find why this happens and also how to manually fix it so that I can put the ball on the correct server, is this possible does anyone know?
Thanks in advance.
sniffer66

eddie4 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:09 am
Asking for help with an annoying feature on BA. Firstly I add tennis matches to guardian then select watch list so I can see the games and scores etc...
Now sometimes the little yellow tennis ball which denotes the player serving is wrong, so you think that the match has lots of breaks of serve etc when that is not the case.
So wanted to find why this happens and also how to manually fix it so that I can put the ball on the correct server, is this possible does anyone know?
Thanks in advance.
I posted re this a couple of days ago. It's not actually a BA issue, the server info is being sent incorrectly in the API from Betfair. I've asked if we could apply some kind of manual detect and swap rule in the automation but not heard as yet. I have a feeling that detecting the issue automatically is going to be problematic though.
eddie4

Ok thanks for your reply, its annoying for sure.

Return to “Tennis Trading”