Betfair Tennis Scores API - WTA Events No Longer Available

Dallas

mattcostasking wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:20 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 am
mattcostasking wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:10 am
Is anyone else still having live score issues? Last couple days the scores have stopped due in the match. This morning a market was closed in the second game, reopened on betfair but not on betangel. Had to restart betangle to load the market.
I'm not doing much on Tennis this week due to Chelt so haven't seen anything myself.

But often if Betfair make a change there end they don't send the relevant information to BA so you need to force it to update. If close the market and remove it from Guardian and your watchlist etc, then give it a few seconds and reload it it should be showing the correct information.
Ok thanks, seems there is still live score issues when the market is reloaded the scores are still not updating
Is that after removing all trace of it then refreshing the market tree before reloading it and adding it to your WL?
Dallas

mishac wrote:
Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:32 pm
Dallas wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:07 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:42 am

Just to add to this. I've been filtering out WTA matches whilst the code changes are in the pipeline. However, my filter didn't restrict the Dubai Duty Free tournament as there is no WTA in the tiitle.
Just caught an Advantage score and it's showing as "Av", just like the existing mens

This may mean BF have adjusted to "Av" for all WTA matches and any existing automation would work...
Betfair did confirm they were doing and update to fix the inconsistence by Friday morning, which they appear to had done when checked Friday afternoon so although the code changes in Bet Angel were ready for when V1.56 when on General release they were not needed in the end

Something we did spot and flagged to them is another issue this time only in doubles matches where if a score goes 40-40 it then never goes to an Advantage, the next score update is only when a new game starts. This is something that will need BF to resolve

I don't bother with doubles matches and suspect that's the same for many others but just something to watch out for if anyone is trading them or using automation that uses the scores Av-40, 40-Av
That is something only Betfair can fix there side and it could happen at anytime
All doubles outside the Slams since about 2013 have been the best of two sets (two sets with a third set replaced by a tiebreaker to 10) with no advantage scoring

Sorry missed this when you posted it. Thanks for the clarification, I wasn't aware of that and they handled to deuce/Advantage differently in doubles, so on that basis everything seems to be working fine - except for the blip Matt has just pointed out
mattcostasking

Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:22 am
mattcostasking wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:20 am
Dallas wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:15 am

I'm not doing much on Tennis this week due to Chelt so haven't seen anything myself.

But often if Betfair make a change there end they don't send the relevant information to BA so you need to force it to update. If close the market and remove it from Guardian and your watchlist etc, then give it a few seconds and reload it it should be showing the correct information.
Ok thanks, seems there is still live score issues when the market is reloaded the scores are still not updating
Is that after removing all trace of it then refreshing the market tree before reloading it and adding it to your WL?
Yes, once the live score stops it doesnt restart. Have restarted betangel and refreshed market selection. Yesterday the live scores stopped during the match on most, if not all of the matches. There have also been some matches where the live score hasn't started at all.
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Something we did spot and flagged to them is another issue this time only in doubles matches where if a score goes 40-40 it then never goes to an Advantage, the next score update is only when a new game starts. This is something that will need BF to resolve
I think that's an issue with single matches as well, at least in Tennis Trader, don't know about automation.
sniffer66

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 pm
Dallas wrote:
I think that's an issue with single matches as well, at least in Tennis Trader, don't know about automation.
Not seeing any issues on the scoreboards in the Watch List or in automation. maybe its just Tennis Trader...
Dallas

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:51 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:47 pm
Dallas wrote:
Not seeing any issues on the scoreboards in the Watch List or in automation. maybe its just Tennis Trader...
They all use the same feed so any problems should run through all three area's

Return to “Tennis Trading”