Help needed consructing a tennis trading autobot

redretrofax

Hi all,

Very new to Bet Angel and a little disapointed I have only now come across such amazing software.

I have a Tennis Trading Strategy that i would like to create an autobot for, im not asking for someone to do it for me, im more than happy to put the hours and research in myself but i just need to know that such a strategy can be achieved and programmed within Bet Angel.

This is my strategy:

1 – Back the Server (Current Favourite) @ Odds 1.4 or greater
2a – Close the selection at the end of that game and green up
or
2b – Close the selection if the server is 2 or more points behind and green (red) up
3 – Lay the (Current favourite) if NOT serving
4a – Close the selection at the end of that game and green up
or
4b – Close the selection if the server (not favourite) goes 2 or more points ahead
5 – End the automation once a profit of 10% or more of the set fixed stake has been reached when greening up

E.g. Using a £10 fixed stake per bet, if after greening up equates to £1 or more then the automatic trades stop and no more bets placed on that game.

Can this be done?

Any help much appreciated.

Regards

Red
sniffer66

Yes, that's all reasonably straightforward in BA and definitely do-able for tennis.

It's worth putting in a few hours to get your head around the format and setup in Guardian but downloading a few of Dallas' example baf files and dissecting them will get you started. Posting up anything you are stuck on will get you decent help.
redretrofax

Thanks sniffer66,

I have looked at alot of Dallas' material, was actually thinking of addressing my post to Dallas directly ;)

I am currently experimenting on a trail and error basis using different methods etc, although struggling with ending the market at a set point with no more bets being placed on that market without doing it manually.

Return to “Tennis Trading”