Server showing incorrectly

mrsmoo

I keep running into problems using Bet Angel for tennis as guardian is sometimes showing the wrong player serving (but seems to be happening more frequently). I thought initially that this was probably an error from Betfair itself but it is currently showing up correctly on Betfair (see screenshot). It's making any sort of tennis automation a nightmare, and means tennis trader doesn't work properly either. Any ideas why this keeps happening?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniffer66

I've asked previously, and although the BF website shows the correct server, the API (which BA uses for the score data) has the wrong server outputting. Nothing BA can do about it unfortunately. I did try and come up with a workaround but struggled :(
mrsmoo

Ah ok, thanks for replying. That's a real shame :-( I guess we're stuck with it then - it's ok if I'm watching the match but otherwise a total pain.
ODPaul82

I posted a suggestion before as well for there to be some form of toggle in Guardian so that there could be a manual override for which one it defaulted to but as there was no further interest from other users in the suggestions page for it then it will be item #1,6777,216 on the upgrade list :D

Return to “Tennis Trading”