Log of Cancelled Bets

Markus01

A fairly basic question I’m sure but all part of the learning experience.

I placed a back bet on Nadal with his match against Djokovic, pre-match which was filled instantly.

I then placed a lay bet against Nadal at lower odds, which went unmatched up to the point the match started, when it seemed to then disappear.

I’m in Australia so I understand I can’t “in-play” (putting aside issues such as VPN/VPS) and I understand the lay bet would have most likely been cancelled.

But I would have thought there would have been a log somewhere in Betfair of me placing the lay bet and then Betfair having cancelled it.

I’ve checked my betting and transaction history but can’t see anything.

Am I missing something?
Dallas

There will be a entry in the Bet Angel log of all bets placed via BA including the lay bet

But Betfair cancel all bets when they turn a market in play, unless you instruct them to keep or take SP (and you are in a location where in-play betting is permitted)
Anbell

Markus01 wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 11:42 pm
A fairly basic question I’m sure but all part of the learning experience.

I placed a back bet on Nadal with his match against Djokovic, pre-match which was filled instantly.

I then placed a lay bet against Nadal at lower odds, which went unmatched up to the point the match started, when it seemed to then disappear.

I’m in Australia so I understand I can’t “in-play” (putting aside issues such as VPN/VPS) and I understand the lay bet would have most likely been cancelled.

But I would have thought there would have been a log somewhere in Betfair of me placing the lay bet and then Betfair having cancelled it.

I’ve checked my betting and transaction history but can’t see anything.

Am I missing something?
On the BF website if you go to Exchange History and then choose from the drop-down - cancelled/lapsed etc
Markus01

Bingo!

Thanks Dallas & Anbell.

Anbell, has now showed-up in my history. I was probably I bit too quick off the mark to find it.

Return to “Tennis Trading”