US Open 2022 (Tennis)

Euler

Murray on the come back trail from two sets down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Well it was fun while it lasted!
Dallas

Did anyone see Serena's final match last night?

Looks like it was quite an emotional ending afterwards
Euler

Rafa down a set and taking a long break.
LeTiss

LeTiss wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:05 am
I think Kyrgios is way, way, way too short

Don't be fooled by reaching the Wimbledon final. Grass has always been his best surface anyway, and he was very lucky really.....Berrettini withdrew from his section and Nadal couldn't play the semi-final

Kyrgios has never given any indication that he's ready to win any of the other 3 slams
Shocking trade by me. I totally underestimated the fella
I traded out for a -£317 RED on Kyrgios yesterday :o
Trader Pat

LeTiss wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:29 am
LeTiss wrote:

Don't be fooled by reaching the Wimbledon final. Grass has always been his best surface anyway, and he was very lucky really.....Berrettini withdrew from his section and Nadal couldn't play the semi-final

Kyrgios has never given any indication that he's ready to win any of the other 3 slams
Will be a hell of an effort if he does go on to win it especially as he's been involved in the doubles up until yesterday. I'm keeping everything crossed that AN Other wins it. Guaranteed a first time major winner so there should be lots of great trading opportunities from here on in!
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:58 am
LeTiss wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:29 am
LeTiss wrote:

Will be a hell of an effort if he does go on to win it especially as he's been involved in the doubles up until yesterday. I'm keeping everything crossed that AN Other wins it. Guaranteed a first time major winner so there should be lots of great trading opportunities from here on in!
With Nadal's exit the doors wider open than its ever been for him, but like you anyone other than him to win it please!
LeTiss

LeTiss wrote:
Dear Nick Kyrgios,

If you happen to be reading this forum.......I hope you fart and follow through

Much Love
DD
X
Euler

A lot of talent, but can't keep a lid on his emotions, which is a sure fire way to lose in sport.
sniffer66

Euler wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:24 am
A lot of talent, but can't keep a lid on his emotions, which is a sure fire way to lose in sport.
McEnroe was a bit of an exception to that. Although he may have done even better without it. Some sports people need it to fire them up.
Saw him play live a few times by the way, incredible player, especially given a wooden racquet.
Euler

sniffer66 wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:49 am
Euler wrote:
Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:24 am
McEnroe was a bit of an exception to that. Although he may have done even better without it. Some sports people need it to fire them up.
Saw him play live a few times by the way, incredible player, especially given a wooden racquet.
My Mum was really into Tennis around that era, so I remember it well.

It was always an amazing contrast between Borg and McEnroe. Total opposite ends of the scale.
Trader Pat

I hope Ruud can turn this around. I like Alcaraz but when a player wins their first major there's usually a dip in form at the next one. Alcaraz has been knocking at the door so I want him at his best at the Australian to try and stop Djokovic winning!

Return to “Tennis Trading”