US Open 2022 (Tennis)

Trader Pat

Things I never thought I would say.....

Serena Williams has a dog called Christopher Chip Rafael Nadal and he has 13,000 followers on Instagram :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/christopherchip/?hl=en
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:44 pm

Serena Williams has a dog called Christopher Chip Rafael Nadal and he has 13,000 followers on Instagram :lol:

...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
Trader Pat

Dallas wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:35 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:44 pm

...............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......
His eyes are begging for help in a lot of those pictures! I feel like I should ring somebody :D
MemphisFlash

Are we all Laying Radacanu in the first round then?
LeTiss

I think Kyrgios is way, way, way too short

Don't be fooled by reaching the Wimbledon final. Grass has always been his best surface anyway, and he was very lucky really.....Berrettini withdrew from his section and Nadal couldn't play the semi-final

Kyrgios has never given any indication that he's ready to win any of the other 3 slams
Euler

Raducanu out in the first round. What a difference a year makes.
MemphisFlash

Just as i Predicted 3 posts up.
Last edited by MemphisFlash on Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trader Pat

I felt a little sorry for her over the past few months, she doesn't seem to have been advised very well. Constantly chopping and changing coaches; offering support to Kyrgios online and saying what a great guy he his while he's facing charges of common assault on his ex, very nieve. She probably needs some time out of the spotlight.
Euler

If you have to work hard over a number of years to achieve something great, it's much more resiliant than getting it really quickly. It's a bit like winning the lottery versus starting and building a business.
Dallas

Exactly the same thing happened to the unseeded Ostapenko in the French open, after winning it in 2017 she exited in Rd1 the following year

Just hope it doesn't have a similar impact on Raducanu going forward as Ostapenko has suffered since
sniffer66

Cornet is a tough cookie as well. Hard 1st round draw - she only just missed out on being seeded.
greenmark

Kyrgios being Kyrgios again.

"US Open: Nick Kyrgios complains of fan smoking marijuana during his second-round win".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/62746434

Here's an idea Nick - concentrate on your undoubted talent and belt up.

When you're being sued for accusing a crowd member of being drunk, is it really sensible to accuse a crowd member of using a Schedule I drug. :roll:
Trader Pat

greenmark wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:09 pm

"US Open: Nick Kyrgios complains of fan smoking marijuana during his second-round win".

When you're being sued for accusing a crowd member of being drunk, is it really sensible to accuse a crowd member of using a Schedule I drug. :roll:
He got a warning for spitting on the court and swearing at his team during the match as well.
greenmark

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:30 pm
greenmark wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:09 pm

He got a warning for spitting on the court and swearing at his team during the match as well.
He's a twit, but well paid for his twitness.
callum1622

I really think this Grand Slam has been a bit of a breakthrough for me in terms of tennis trading. The early rounds are great to get low odds lays in, especially from the start. Previously I would wait for the better player to reach higher odds and then back, but it's obvious now how much the favourites can move... Any advice for trading these later rounds: how do you go about trading these, when there won't really be any heavy favourites?

Return to “Tennis Trading”