Tennis Trader and predictions

samd

I'd like to know your feedbacks about the ability of Tennis Trader to predict the odds. To me, it doesn't work so well. :evil:
motorhead

I find it curious there are only a few posts about this argument, as for your question I was wondering the same about Tennis Trader ability to predict the right odd.
How are the figures calculated? there's a sort of data base, a ranking criterion, how does it cope with newcomers?

samd I'd like to hear more about your opinion, I only had the chance to try it for a couple of days...
cosmicspin7

Its impossible for it to predict the exact odds. There are way too many underlying factors in the tennis markets which it is just not possible for the program to take into account. Remember the markets are made up of emotional, sometimes irrational 'people'... Possible injuries, a player looking uninterested, ect ect...

I dont think Tennis trader is meant to do anything other than give you 'an idea' of where the odds are headed. To stop you doing something stupid like backing at a point where if it goes in your favour you'll win 5 ticks, but loose 50-100 if it goes against you...

Unfortunately there is no substitute for time in the markets. Once you've watched hundreds of matches you know where the odds are headed in different situations...

Return to “Tennis Trading”