Backing the serve

stevequal

I am just getting into tennis trader and was watching Peter's video on trading the serve:

http://www.betangel.tv/video/trading-on ... vice-games

In this video I understand that the odds suggest that 83% of the time you will make a 15% increase on your money. But Peter doesn't mention how much you would loose if he lost the serve - how many tick loss - assuming ofcourse that you trade out at this point.

Isn't that an important part of the strategy - or am I missing something?
stevequal

I'd still really appreciate it if someone could help me on this. Unless I should be posting this is the newbies category?

Many thanks.

Steve.
Euler

It's such an open question. The earlier in a match it is, the more likely that price will be breeched again. Use Tennis trader to look up points where that is likely to happen. If you do it more than once you can use the profit from a proir trade to reduce your liability. Later in the match you may not be in such a good position, so you should pick and choose where you do it do reduce your net loss if it goes wrong.
travel&bet

i can't open the video but I think I know what is about.The main idea is to back the player that serves and when the game is won you should lay the same player.In most situations the odds don't move significantly down..The problem is when a break happens : )

Return to “Tennis Trading”