Today's Tennis

Derek27

More sad news. If I remember correctly Boris Becker was 17 when he won Wimbledon. Most tennis stars are made for life so it's quite a downfall to end up bankrupt and now facing prison.
Derek27

Djokovic out of the Monte-Carlo and gets a hostile reception from the crowd. He'll have to train hard for competitions he can't even enter. :D
Derek27

FFS. Djokovic's allowed to compete at Wimbledon. :evil:
alexmr2

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:30 am
Why is that bad other than the media telling you to hate him (for turning up to a tennis tournament he was invited to as the no.1 player in the world)?

Derek's mind control TV:

"Repeat after me: A tennis player is the number one public enemy, not those who pushed millions of Brits into poverty. We must be mad at tennis man and not the shadow Cabal"
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:56 am
Derek27 wrote:
Why is that bad other than the media telling you to hate him (for turning up to a tennis tournament he was invited to as the no.1 player in the world)?

Derek's mind control TV:

"Repeat after me: A tennis player is the number one public enemy, not those who pushed millions of Brits into poverty. We must be mad at tennis man and not the shadow Cabal"
You seem to think you're the only person on the planet that thinks and the rest of us blindly follow the media. Shows how simple and shallow your mind is. :roll:
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Why shouldn't he?
alexmr2

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:17 am
You seem to think you're the only person on the planet
Fair enough but the planet is flat and here is the proof; if it was round we wouldn't need ball boys because the tennis balls would naturally roll to the sides of the court :)
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:12 am
Derek27 wrote:
Why shouldn't he?
I didn't say he shouldn't. I just said, FFS. Djokovic's allowed to compete at Wimbledon. :)

I haven't been following what's going on but I haven't heard about any investigation or result of, concerning an attempt to cheat by getting into the Australian with a forged positive covid test.
firlandsfarm

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:56 am
I didn't say he shouldn't. I just said, FFS. Djokovic's allowed to compete at Wimbledon. :)
I know what you said and I apologise for misunderstanding your ambiguous comment but I think it was reasonable for me to interpret it as surprise on your part.
Derek27

firlandsfarm wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 2:04 pm
Derek27 wrote:
I know what you said and I apologise for misunderstanding your ambiguous comment but I think it was reasonable for me to interpret it as surprise on your part.
I was surprised but it was more annoyance. I just hope he'll be rusty, get knocked out in the first round and booed off the court as he was earlier this year.
Trader Pat

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:18 pm
firlandsfarm wrote:
Derek27 wrote:
I was surprised but it was more annoyance. I just hope he'll be rusty, get knocked out in the first round and booed off the court as he was earlier this year.
He's not looking too great at the moment. Apparently, he's suffering from some 'mystery illness' thats affecting his metabolism but he won't say exactly what it is other than to say it's definitely not Covid!
Dallas

Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:29 pm
Derek27 wrote:
firlandsfarm wrote:

He's not looking to great at the moment. Apparently, he's suffering from some 'mystery illness' thats affecting his metabolism but he won't say exactly what it is other than to say it's definitely not Covid!
I'd have been very surprised he if wasn't allowed into the UK or to play at Wimbledon

Unlike Australia at the time (which I agreed with) there's currently no law against anyone entering the UK based on there vaccine status or requiring any covid testing on arrival.
Any attempt to single an individual out this way just because of who they are wouldn't be a good look for the UK or Tennis
Derek27

Dallas wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:38 pm
Trader Pat wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:29 pm
Derek27 wrote:

He's not looking to great at the moment. Apparently, he's suffering from some 'mystery illness' thats affecting his metabolism but he won't say exactly what it is other than to say it's definitely not Covid!
I'd have been very surprised he if wasn't allowed into the UK or to play at Wimbledon

Unlike Australia at the time (which I agreed with) there's currently no law against anyone entering the UK based on there vaccine status or requiring any covid testing on arrival.
Any attempt to single an individual out this way just because of who they are wouldn't be a good look for the UK or Tennis
Wimbledon could have a mandatory vaccine policy, not to stop Djokovic from playing but any unvaccinated 'without good reason' player, even if Djokovic is the only one. :)

But there is evidence to suggest he fiddled with the date of his positive covid test - it should be investigated.
alexmr2

Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:49 pm
Wimbledon could have a mandatory vaccine policy, not to stop Djokovic from playing but any unvaccinated 'without good reason' player, even if Djokovic is the only one. :)
My guess is that they want to avoid a Miami open situation

It makes sense why Djokovic is the strong favourite in Wimbledon as he won't be prone to the 5G control panel. The market knows best
Derek27

alexmr2 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:17 pm
Derek27 wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:49 pm
My guess is that they want to avoid a Miami open situation

It makes sense why Djokovic is the strong favourite in Wimbledon as he won't be prone to the 5G control panel. The market knows best
80 million unvaccinated people died in World War 2!

Return to “Tennis Trading”