Today's Tennis

JuiceyJones

sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:43 am
JuiceyJones wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:03 am

Lee is on Twitter. You can message him on there.
Thanks Sniffer
Also happy to offer some advice if you outline what you are trying to do. Have some decent experience with tennis automation, if you've seen some of my previous posts. And Dallas has probably forgotten more than I'll ever know
That's very generous of you. I'll try to keep my dumb questions to a minimum as I'm sure that both you and Dallas are constantly being asked things and I'm sure that shit gets old very quickly. I'm guilty of asking things in the past that easily could have been figured out with a bit of time spent researching and reading. This may seem simple to you guys but here's my struggle.

I'm trying to write (or adapt in this case because there is already an automation file that kinda does what i want). The part that I'm struggling with is is placing a 4 second delay into the automation prior to firing the stake into the market. Then doing the same when greening up.

Thanks
sniffer66

JuiceyJones wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:02 pm
sniffer66 wrote:
JuiceyJones wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:34 am

Thanks Sniffer
Also happy to offer some advice if you outline what you are trying to do. Have some decent experience with tennis automation, if you've seen some of my previous posts. And Dallas has probably forgotten more than I'll ever know
That's very generous of you. I'll try to keep my dumb questions to a minimum as I'm sure that both you and Dallas are constantly being asked things and I'm sure that shit gets old very quickly. I'm guilty of asking things in the past that easily could have been figured out with a bit of time spent researching and reading. This may seem simple to you guys but here's my struggle.

I'm trying to write (or adapt in this case because there is already an automation file that kinda does what i want). The part that I'm struggling with is is placing a 4 second delay into the automation prior to firing the stake into the market. Then doing the same when greening up.

Thanks
From the sound of it, you want to set a Signal only for each action you want the bot to take (entry\green), based on the conditions you require. Then, set a further rule that places the entry/green when the previous signal IS SET and the signal CHANGED between 4 and 99999 seconds ago. That would create the delay for you.

If you are going to use that multiple times in the match, just clear the signal in the entry/hedge rule
JuiceyJones

sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:15 am
JuiceyJones wrote:
sniffer66 wrote:

Thanks
From the sound of it, you want to set a Signal only for each action you want the bot to take (entry\green), based on the conditions you require. Then, set a further rule that places the entry/green when the previous signal IS SET and the signal CHANGED between 4 and 99999 seconds ago. That would create the delay for you.

If you are going to use that multiple times in the match, just clear the signal in the entry/hedge rule
Thanks Sniffer. I'll give this a go this evening.
Dallas

JuiceyJones wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:09 am
sniffer66 wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:15 am
JuiceyJones wrote:

Thanks

Thanks Sniffer. I'll give this a go this evening.
If you get stuck there's an example here which does what Sniffer has described with the signals which you could copy from or edit to exactly how you want it
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=11962
Nero Tulip

Anyone involved with Pavs v Potapova ? Betfair suspended and settled the market late in 2nd set based only on the score feed screwing up! Pavs came back and won the set, still waiting for them to reopen it.. could have been or might yet still be very expensive here.
Euler

Nero Tulip wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:49 pm
Anyone involved with Pavs v Potapova ? Betfair suspended and settled the market late in 2nd set based only on the score feed screwing up! Pavs came back and won the set, still waiting for them to reopen it.. could have been or might yet still be very expensive here.
Wasn't active this morning on the Tennis. They seem to rely on price feeds and scouts a little too much now IMHO.
Nero Tulip

Euler wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:52 pm
Nero Tulip wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:49 pm
Wasn't active this morning on the Tennis. They seem to rely on price feeds and scouts a little too much now IMHO.
It's still not been reopened, 47 minutes later. I have a largish position in this that's now worth a decent amount, if I could hedge it.
Euler

Maybe send a message to Neil, I introduced you to him at that event. He may be able to speak to market ops.
Nero Tulip

Euler wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:08 pm
Maybe send a message to Neil, I introduced you to him at that event. He may be able to speak to market ops.
Thanks for that Peter.

Seems like the market isn't settled any more, but it's been unsettled for a while now yet not reopened.
Nero Tulip

Back open again. fwiw, I had to open a new BetAngel to see it on the software. Thank goodness it was raining.. (last time i hopefully say that..)
JuiceyJones

looking forward to Big Rube and Sinner tomorrow.
JuiceyJones

Just now seeing that Karatsev saved 23/28 break points against Noel......... in a 3 set match.......... that's madness.
Trader Pat

Into a third set we go :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rik

Tsitsipas should take over from Nadal/Djokovic eventually, his game is very solid now, lot of straight forward wins against good players in the last weeks, could have easily gone his way against Nadal today.
gutuami

Andre Agassi tennis hack against Boris Becker

https://youtu.be/57BMzCM6hQI

Return to “Tennis Trading”