Today's Tennis

Blackmoor

I am finding that Live scores are not available for any matches - with streaming on/off.

Is there an issue with the Betfair feed, or is this expected ?
Euler

We are waiting for Betfair to respond at the moment. Will update you.
convoysur-2

i dont know much about tennis ,but just been laying the low prices and leaving bits and peaces on the ladder at different prices as back bets,,working a treat,lost small money on all the womens games,,only just worked out that mens is 5 sets ,women 3
Euler

Hi Peter,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, the AUS Open markets are available via the Scores API feed this year. The coverage is dependent on who has the rights to provide this data and can differ on a year by year basis due to the way that this data is licensed.

All other Grand Slams will be made available via the Scores API.

I’ll send out a separate note about this to all Software Vendors this morning.

Kind Regards
That will kill liquidity you would think
HRacing

Peter will this affect automation with score conditions?
Dallas

HRacing wrote:Peter will this affect automation with score conditions?
Yep, none will work without a score feed. I woke up scratching my head wondering why nothing had triggered through the night
Blackmoor

Thanks for the update Peter - though it's really bad news, and not a good start to the week at all !
HRacing

Hahaha I wasnt the only one then. That's buggered the tennis up :(
Dallas

probably could nt of been a worse tourney for this to happen with
HRacing

Dont fancy the night shift Dallas? :P
Dallas

HRacing wrote:Dont fancy the night shift Dallas? :P
Maybe a few earlier mornings but i wont be do many all nighters not at this stage anyway. On the plus side i did manage to dive straight in on Kerber last set when she was 4-2 up and has since drifted out nicely after been broken back.
HRacing

Dallas wrote:
HRacing wrote:Dont fancy the night shift Dallas? :P
Maybe a few earlier mornings but i wont be do many all nighters not at this stage anyway. On the plus side i did manage to dive straight in on Kerber last set when she was 4-2 up and has since drifted out nicely after been broken back.
Nice work. Makes the early start worthwhile
LeTiss

I've seriously cut back on my trading hours - 8 or 9 years ago, I absolutely flogged it. The Aussie open used to offer free money before BF fucked the markets with XM - you'd often see some amazing Dutching and Bookmaking opportunities

I've mentioned this here before, but many years back I had some Aussie tennis bets set up, and decided to go for a quick pint underneath my flat at the Pitcher & Piano in Ocean Village. I got chatting to a cracking bird, and it was a clear a shag was up for grabs. I turned it down, as I was more interested in trading the Andrea Petkovic match at midnight

Needless to say, I'd do things differently now! :lol:
SeaHorseRacing

LeTiss wrote:I've seriously cut back on my trading hours - 8 or 9 years ago, I absolutely flogged it. The Aussie open used to offer free money before BF fucked the markets with XM - you'd often see some amazing Dutching and Bookmaking opportunities

I've mentioned this here before, but many years back I had some Aussie tennis bets set up, and decided to go for a quick pint underneath my flat at the Pitcher & Piano in Ocean Village. I got chatting to a cracking bird, and it was a clear a shag was up for grabs. I turned it down, as I was more interested in trading the Andrea Petkovic match at midnight

Needless to say, I'd do things differently now! :lol:
Im pretty sure the real letiss lives in Ocean Village too.. Maybe your really him?
LeTiss

I can assure you I'm not him! I think he lives in North Baddesley actually

Return to “Tennis Trading”