Today's Tennis

MemphisFlash

Been playing again. i'm Never Satisified with my sheets, lol

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

Capture.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Realrocknrolla

MemphisFlash wrote:
Wed May 12, 2021 11:41 pm
Capture.JPG
So pretty 🤩 😉
MemphisFlash

Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:17 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.JPG
So pretty 🤩 😉

the girl or the sheet!!!

Capture.JPG
Realrocknrolla

MemphisFlash wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:28 pm
Realrocknrolla wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 8:17 am
MemphisFlash wrote:
Capture.JPG
So pretty 🤩 😉

the girl or the sheet!!!

Capture.JPG
Both. 😉🤤
JuiceyJones

FO - Giannessi/Griekspoor. whos got this wrong here BA or BF.?
Dallas

JuiceyJones wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:11 pm
Bet Angel gets all its market data from Betfair API so any mistakes will always lie there

If you are referring to servers being the wrong way around this is something BF regularly can get wrong (by regularly I mean 1 in every few hundred markets, but regular as in its there most common mistake).
Sometimes they correct it others its like that the full match
JuiceyJones

Dallas wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:50 pm
JuiceyJones wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 3:11 pm
Bet Angel gets all its market data from Betfair API so any mistakes will always lie there

If you are referring to servers being the wrong way around this is something BF regularly can get wrong (by regularly I mean 1 in every few hundred markets, but regular as in its there most common mistake).
Sometimes they correct it others its like that the full match
I hear ya. They've gotten me twice in the last 4 days. Only reason i asked this morning is because BF, Flashscore and B365 all had the servers opposite to BA. For the 1st set atleast.
Trader Pat

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/ ... lth-tennis

Bit ridiculous this, imagine if every player did the same?

I think its great we live in a time where people are encouraged more than ever to discuss their mental health but the flip side of that is people acting like they have a mental health issue just because they're having a bad day. There are people in the world with real mental issues but this must seem disingenuous to them especially considering she's the highest earning female athlete in the world and talking to the press is expected and part of the game.

I'm a big fan of Osaka but think she's been poorly advised or not advised at all on this.
JuiceyJones

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:23 am
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/ ... lth-tennis

Bit ridiculous this, imagine if every player did the same?

I think its great we live in a time where people are encouraged more than ever to discuss their mental health but the flip side of that is people acting like they have a mental health issue just because they're having a bad day. There are people in the world with real mental issues but this must seem disingenuous to them especially considering she's the highest earning female athlete in the world and talking to the press is expected and part of the game.

I'm a big fan of Osaka but think she's been poorly advised or not advised at all on this.
I'm just not gonna do the part of my job that I think is hard because I can pay my way out of it. that pretty much what i got from her post.
Trader Pat

JuiceyJones wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 12:38 pm
I'm just not gonna do the part of my job that I think is hard because I can pay my way out of it. that pretty much what i got from her post.

Yeah it reads that way but don't think it will work long term. The WTA could introduce other sanctions if this is something she's going to do at every tournament.

Maybe its just for the French Open because its her worst surface? Can't wait to see the reaction of the French fans!

It could also be seen as two fingers to the fans, if your favourite player gets beaten you want to hear them give their version of why they were beaten. "I'm not going to give an interview or do any press conferences but be sure to follow me on social media" won't really cut it for a lot of fans.
JuiceyJones

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 12:45 pm
JuiceyJones wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 12:38 pm

Yeah it reads that way but don't think it will work long term. The WTA could introduce other sanctions if this is something she's going to do at every tournament.

Maybe its just for the French Open because its her worst surface? Can't wait to see the reaction of the French fans!

It could also be seen as two fingers to the fans, if your favourite player gets beaten you want to hear them give their version of why they were beaten. "I'm not going to give an interview or do any press conferences but be sure to follow me on social media" won't really cut it for a lot of fans.
Talking to the press is in her WTA contract. Its all a little confusing to me either way. Models bikini pics on Insta for companies which i would guess has to be one of the most toxic places in the world for mean comments but can't do a 5 min interview when she loses. I think tennis writers for the most part are pretty respectful outside of the occasional tabloid journalist. I feel like the English fans would be more likely to get after her at Wimbledon that the French at RG.

Funny story - years ago before she had won anything I sat next to her on one of the outer courts at the Volvo Open (Charleston). Her dad was busting her balls about watching the match because it was her next opponent. All she seemed to care about was what was on her phone. Obviously worked out for her though. I think she made $50 milly last year.
Trader Pat

JuiceyJones wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 1:53 pm
Talking to the press is in her WTA contract. Its all a little confusing to me either way. Models bikini pics on Insta for companies which i would guess has to be one of the most toxic places in the world for mean comments but can't do a 5 min interview when she loses. I think tennis writers for the most part are pretty respectful outside of the occasional tabloid journalist. I feel like the English fans would be more likely to get after her at Wimbledon that the French at RG.

Funny story - years ago before she had won anything I sat next to her on one of the outer courts at the Volvo Open (Charleston). Her dad was busting her balls about watching the match because it was her next opponent. All she seemed to care about was what was on her phone. Obviously worked out for her though. I think she made $50 milly last year.

She said in the statement something like she was sick of being asked the same question over and over which I thought was a bit naive. Some journalists ask a question not for the answer but for the reaction that's what makes a story. That's why you see a line of journalists asking the same question one after the other! :D
JuiceyJones

Trader Pat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:51 pm
JuiceyJones wrote:

She said in the statement something like she was sick of being asked the same question over and over which I thought was a bit naive. Some journalists ask a question not for the answer but for the reaction that's what makes a story. That's why you see a line of journalists asking the same question one after the other! :D
Sister making things better all around..........

https://www.tennis365.com/french-open/n ... ial-media/
Trader Pat

JuiceyJones wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 10:56 am
Trader Pat wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 2:51 pm
JuiceyJones wrote:

Sister making things better all around..........

https://www.tennis365.com/french-open/n ... ial-media/
My favourite line in that statement is "Tennis players do not get paid to do press conferences" :roll:

She doesn't want to do press conferences but she's fine doing on court interviews after her matches. Its a tantrum pure and simple and to hide behind mental health issues is pretty shameful. What makes it even worse is it seems to be only for the French Open, if these were genuine mental health concerns she wouldn't want to do press conferences anywhere.

Return to “Tennis Trading”