15-40 Tennis Trading Strategy Alert Guardian Automation Bot

Dallas

This is a basic Guardian automation file for use on Tennis markets.

The 15-40 Tennis strategy is one of the oldest and most well known of all tennis strategies and what this bot does is alert via your Watch List each time that scoreline is reached on one of your selected matches.

If the alert goes off it will flash next to the selection for 30 seconds and stay viable for another 30 seconds, then clear after a total of 60 seconds. It will also auto scroll to the match in your watch list as well as maximize the watch list if you have it minimized to your taskbar at the time it goes off - so you'll never miss an opportunity and be able to open the match on your ladder or one-click trading screen with a single click and begin betting/trading.

WL 15-40 Alert.JPG

The strategy is, best run on players with a weak serve and who are not very good at saving break points, there are tons of website available with all the tennis-stats you need to find the best players to run this on.

How it Works

The Alert rule for each player has 3 conditions which all must be true for the alert to trigger;
1, A ‘Tennis Serving’ condition to test the nominated player is serving
2, A ‘Fixed Tennis Score’ condition to test the score is 15-40
3, A ‘Fixed Odds’ condition to test the price of the Fav is greater than 1.40

To use the file just click on the following 15-40 Tennis Strategy.baf and this will download it to your computer, then with guardian open on the "Automation" tab click "Import a Rules File" as shown in the image, once imported it will now appear in the drop-down box just above, you can now apply them to any markets you have added into guardian.
Once you have it imported into your Guardian the stake size along with any other aspects of this file can be edited very easily by clicking on "Edit Rules File".

With any automation bot always run in practice mode first to ensure everything is working fine, and repeat this each time you make any changes.

To see a video tutorial on how to download and import an automation file into your Bet Angel please see this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7Im4pj683g
Attachments
15-40 Stratergy Alert.baf
(1.23 KiB) Downloaded 309 times
Guardian Import.jpg
alldaygreen

Hi Dallas

Just to be clear - I can import this into Guardian and it will place a trade for me (with a bit of editing) fully automated.

i.e. The software can recognise any score in any match. Say Fav is 1 set up and 15-40 in the first game of the second set etc?

So I don't have to "open the match on your ladder or one-click trading screen with a single click and begin betting/trading" after the alert has been triggered?
Dallas

alldaygreen wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:35 pm
Hi Dallas

Just to be clear - I can import this into Guardian and it will place a trade for me (with a bit of editing) fully automated.

i.e. The software can recognise any score in any match. Say Fav is 1 set up and 15-40 in the first game of the second set etc?

So I don't have to "open the match on your ladder or one-click trading screen with a single click and begin betting/trading" after the alert has been triggered?
This one is made to alert you to scorelines but can be edited to place bets,

Or there is one which is already set up to place bets and green up you just need to tell it which players to trigger on as shown in the first image
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=19153

That or any other automation can just be left to run all day in the background, there several more tennis automation files in the following section each to do various things but basically, you can make a bot (automation file) to trigger at any score, any match with whatever conditions you tell it to follow with no need to open markets on a ladder
viewforum.php?f=51
alldaygreen

Legend.

Thanks Dallas

Return to “Tennis trading alerts”